how much do you spend on your phone bill a month?

Sprint, 2 iPhone 5's. Unlimited talk, text and data. $169 including taxes.

PAYG on giffgaff,
- 500 minutes
- unlimited texts
- 1GB data

£10 a month :thumbup:

Orange/EE. £45 a month. 1000 minutes, unlimited texts and 1GB of data. Rip off but the best I could get when I applied as I had never had a contract before. Oh and I have a iPhone 4S and it was free. Got it when it first came out so due an upgrade and hoping they can offer a better contract..

Our phones are our life line, especially right now, so we pay $164 a month for unlimited data/text and more phone minutes than we ever use. I have a Nokia Lumia 928 and he has a Motorola Droid with Verizon. I sometimes daydream of a cheaper phone bill though! :haha:

£10 just a sim only thing as im awful with phones and they always break my phone at the moment is completely cracked and is held together with celotape (sp) :blush: i left it on top of the car and it fell of and well smashed. I could not trust myself with an expensive phone! Also im tight and i think its crazy the amount some people send on phones.

I have a iPhone 4S and a sim only deal with O2, unlimited calls and texts and 500mb of data (which does me fine) for £16 a month.

£15
All-you-can-eat data (well... I am a mod lady :rofl:)
2000 minutes
5000 texts
5000 Three-to-Three minutes

Thats Sim only, I buy my iphones outright

£15 blackberry contract
200mins
1000texts (I think?)
Unlimited internet. Xx

I'm on pay as you go :haha: I top up £10 a month and get 150 mins, 1000 texts
& 500MB of data.

I'm in the US, and I am paying $80-$85/month on a two year contract with an iPhone. Unlimited data and voice, 200 text messages.

It was usually about £20. Now on a new sim only contract since we've moved, and it was €23 for August, and €60 this month. I exceeded my 1GB data and also made a couple of calls to the UK so that's probably why.

I pay £37 a month for mine on 3 network (which is crap) I get unlimited texts and data and 300 minutes, I have an android note phone.x

Got a samsung galaxy 4, unlimited text, 500 mins and 1g internet for £25, usually end up being £30 with calls to sky etc and we dont use a house phone. Oh is the same.

What network is this with?

I currently pay £43-48 a month on a business contract - 600min, unlim texts, unlim min to O2 and landline (01,02,03), 500mb, unlimited wi-fi and 20mms. Also my contract rolls over into the next month too. So I get double for the price I pay. I use next to nothing on it, so it's wasted. That was originally with an iP4 but I bought an S3 instead this year.

Taking out new contract when this ends next month which is £33 - 300 min, unlim texts, 750mb and a free 43" plasma.

samsung galaxy s4 mini 22 a month 600 minutes unlimited texts and 750mb

I pay £36 a month- iPhone 5

Unlimited calls and texts

I got it when the iphone 5 just came out so it was a pretty good deal then x

Got a samsung galaxy 4, unlimited text, 500 mins and 1g internet for £25, usually end up being £30 with calls to sky etc and we dont use a house phone. Oh is the same.

What network is this with?

I currently pay £43-48 a month on a business contract - 600min, unlim texts, unlim min to O2 and landline (01,02,03), 500mb, unlimited wi-fi and 20mms. Also my contract rolls over into the next month too. So I get double for the price I pay. I use next to nothing on it, so it's wasted. That was originally with an iP4 but I bought an S3 instead this year.

Taking out new contract when this ends next month which is £33 - 300 min, unlim texts, 750mb and a free 43" plasma.

This is with orange, the contract is for a samsung s2 but I broke it so bought the new one on ebay. I phoned and said I wanted everything cut down as I use barely any minutes or internet as im always in wifi areas. It was £40 when I took the contract out then took some things off, sorry just realised its 750mb of internet.

Verizon, one droid razr maxx hd, one droid dna, unlimited talk/text, 4gb data= $180/mo

EE, £36 pm, unlimited texts and mins and 1gb data. I don't use the data as always in wifi areas. Samsung Galaxy S3.

I'm on o2. I pay £30.00 a month for an Iphone 4s, the phone was free, I have unlimited texts and calls and so much data, can't remember how much exactly and it's a 24 month contract.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->