How much do your 8 month olds weigh?

Finns 7 n a half months n about 24lbs :D My boodafulllll chunky monkey, lol! Im always getting told hes fat. I know what he eats, and thats all that matters. Babies are just all different shapes n sizes. All scrummy too!

I'm so glad you posted. Finn is heavier than Pops! :haha: Phew!

At 8 months she was 15lbs4oz but the month before that she was 15lb so she didn't gain hugely between 7 and 8 months (ill I think). She went to 16lbs6.5oz between 8 and 9 months.

I am past caring what people think about her size. I think she is perfect. She is healthy and meeting her milestones ahead of time/on time; she is alert and she is happy. What more could I want?

Wow! My 3 month old was 17lbs two weeks ago, lol! (Thought she was nearly 12lbs at birth so it's understandable). Makes me realize just how big she is reading all of your older baby's weights! hehe! I get opposite comments about how big my girl is.
I try not to worry about what people think is the "normal" weight/size for a baby. There is no norm! My 3 year old neice is off the charts for being tall, and my 1 year old niece is off the charts for being too short! :p

Around 24lbs. I don't get why people justify by saying 'he's really tall/she's heavier than she looks" etc etc. They're babies, not supermodels.

17lb 9 I always get isn't he big. He's quite long but skinny. Looked at my daughters red book and she was exactly thesame at the same age and she got the isn't she small comments- I think it's just something to say. I was under 14lb at a year old and I'm perfectly healthy, just petite. Adults are all different sizes so babies will be too x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->