How much does your 23 (ish) month old weigh?

Boo44

Mummy of 2 boys
Reaction score
I looked at my son today and suddenly thought he's starting to look really skinny!!

He used to be such a little chub and has always been tall. I think recently he's had a height growth spurt and it has made him look skinny!

Just wondering how much they tend to weigh at this age? (I don't actually know what jack weighs I'll have to find out - I know he was stuck at 28-29lb for about 8 months though!)

My boys are older obviously but Dominic weighs a hefty 35lbs and Sebastian 31lbs. I'd have to check in the red book to see how much they each put on in the last 2 months but I think it cannot have been a huge amount. Both boys are tall too though and are at the top of the curves

I took my guy at ~24 months and he was 26lb 7oz.

He's bang on the 50th percentile but is still mainly in 1 - 1 1/2 clothes so a little titch like me!

Joni is 22 months and 22lbs. She is between 9th and 25th centile I think. She is quite short and still looks quite chubby x

My boys are older obviously but Dominic weighs a hefty 35lbs and Sebastian 31lbs. I'd have to check in the red book to see how much they each put on in the last 2 months but I think it cannot have been a huge amount. Both boys are tall too though and are at the top of the curves

Wow you grow 'em big Angel!

When I cuddle Jack now I can feel his ribs! Think he's destined to be tall and lithe. I miss the baby fat though :)

DD1 was about 26lb at 2, DD2 was just under 22lb at 2.

At 24 months which was the last time I had Holly weighed she was 24.1 lbs. She's a very small toddler!

Madison was 26lbs at 23 months and us still 26 lb at 26 months
Even though she has grown 4cm !!

Mine is on the smaller side, he's 22 months and 24 1/2lbs.

My son is tiny too. 23lbs at 26 months. He has been backwards and forwards from 21-23lbs for about the last ten months.

29lb 3 weeks ago at her 2yr check up

I weighed him tonight before his bath (after a pretty big tea also) and he was 30.5lb. From the replies here he sounds about average :) wish I could measure his height!

Yeah measuring their height is a struggle for us too. We usually have to resort to measuring them when they are lying down but that isn't very exact. But when we try to put them by a wall or door, I think they feel we are pushing them back or something and get upset :( :shrug:

30.5lbs is pretty heavy for 23 months, is above the 85th centile, so I wouldn't worry.

Thomas was 29lbs and 8oz which is just over the 85th for weight at that age.

Sophie is on track to be 27lbs 2oz which is 75th centile for girls.

30.5lbs is pretty heavy for 23 months, is above the 85th centile, so I wouldn't worry.

Thomas was 29lbs and 8oz which is just over the 85th for weight at that age.

Sophie is on track to be 27lbs 2oz which is 75th centile for girls.

Hi minties!! I missed you :flow:

Yes he's always been around 91st centile for height and weight. I knew one day he would 'skinny' out (it's all relative, I know!) as his dad is v tall and skinny too x

Riley is 27 months and around 24lbs. He's a little underweight, but only because he's always been small/on the smaller centile. He has to wear 18-24 month clothes.. and will for a while. x

This is interesting my nephew was around 30lb at 2 and is now around 35/36lb at 2.5. My little girl weighs less, 32lb at six years.

at 23 months DD was 24 lbs? :shrug:

I think she must be short, she's on the 9th percentile (roughly, impossible to get accurate measurement) for her height but osmething like 35th for weight so I don't think she's skinny...? she still has to wear 12-18 month dresses, and 18-24 everything else...

interesting to see he different replies!

Mine is 26 months and weighs bang on 23lb. She is 9th percentile for weight but 50th for height, so quite a skinny bean.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->