How much does your 23 (ish) month old weigh?

28 lbs at 21 months. Lol idk how. She barely eats but loves her milk. :/

Edward will be 2 on Tuesday. He's weighed 34lb since about 18m. He's put on 4lb this year and all of them were between 12 and 18m. He's shot up though - He's really gotten skinny and is in 2-3/3-4 clothes! He's always been big though and his big brother did exactly the same thing. He only put on 2lb in his 2nd year!

He's also having a bit of trouble knocking a virus at the moment so his eating is a bit sporadic. It doesn't seem to be affecting him though! lol

I was intrigued so weighed him this morning and he's 32lbs. Tall boy though as well - had a go at measuring him and got him at 92cm (roughly!). So around 98th centile for both.

My daughter is a bit older but last time I weighed her (few weeks ago) she was 29lb.
She's quite tall and lean.

DS2 is around 30-31 lbs at 22 months. He's pretty tall too. Usually in the upper percentiles for height and weight.

My lb was just under 22lb at 21 months... everybody thinks he's really chubby but he's not! He hasn't actually grown in height very much over the last few months and has been in the same 12-18 month clothes for about 6 months. He has got allergies so I wonder whether that contributes to his slow growth and he's a very fussy eater. He's 25th centile for weight and 9th for height i think.

Logan is 26lbs at 20months which is just over 50th centile :thumbup:

Noah weighs 17.5kg. Is that about 33lbs? I keep weighing him in kg for the carseat because he's almost at the weight limit. He's 2.5 years now but he's weighed the same since before christmas. He's always been really chubby but now he's starting to just get taller and slim out.

Emilia is almost 31lbs. She will be 2 on 10th June. Her height is still off the growth chart, she's so much taller than almost all kids her age, especially girls lol xx

My LO is 2 in a week and I would say she is around 23lb?? 12-18 month clothes just fall down on her, she's a tiny wee toot though x

DS was approx 2 stones and 2lbs at 24months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->