How much does your 4 and 5 month old weigh?!

LaDY

Mummy Of Two xx
Reaction score
Just wondering for all the mummys that have 4 or 5month old babys...how much does your bubs weigh?...xx

i know callums not 5mth but he wieghed 15.13lbs when he was.

she was 16 lbs. 13 oz at 4 months and is not 19.4 lbs.

Thanks guys...i just wanted to know what the average weight is between us all...:)

Aww, my little girl is small compared to all of your LO's! Valerie weighed 13lbs. at her 4 month visit and yesterday we weighed her and she weighs a little over 16 lbs. She's about the 60th percentile right now!

At her four month appointment, Alexa weighed 20 pounds. She is nearly five and a half months now and I am sure she is 22 or 23 pounds. She is breastfed, so that is why she is so chubby. Also she was 27.5 inches at four months and now about 30 or 31 inches.

Apparently i was told by the HV that your bubs average weight should be rougly the double of his birth weight...thought that was interesting...i didnt know that:)

Skyler weighs 14 lbs.He was born one month premature,so I guess thats the 'corrected age weight (4 months instead of 5).Doctor says preemies catch up when they are 2 years old.

max is about 15lbs now ill know more around nov.11 as hes got an appt with dr

Wow, im worried now, Jasmine is nearly 9months and last week weighed 17lb 1.. I know the hv said she is gorgeous and is dot on but im pretty concerned now

How much did she weigh when she was born Jazzy? Im sure theres nothing to worry about...your HV would have said something if there was:) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->