How much is ur 2-3 weeker drinking?

porkpie1981

Reaction score
Mine has been on 5 oz bottles since 1 week. Is that alot? The side of the sma tin says that for a 2 month baby, tho I suppose thats just an estimate

It probably is just an estimate, nobody can tell you how hungry your LO is except for your LO. Is it always 5 oz because Brianna sometimes eats about 6 oz and she's still hungry and sometimes all she'll eat is about 3.

they all different at drinking, rhys been drinking the same amount from 4 weeks old which is 4 oz, he is 11wks and still drinks 4oz.
i think as long as she's not gorging himself and throwing it back up she's fine with that
xx

aww bless her PP my lo is 6 weeks old saturday and she only has 4-5 oz lol xx

I never went by the guidelines, just gave Hannah what she wanted :D

my little man has anything thing from 2-4oz every 2-3hours and hes nearly 5 week old, i thought this was too little 4 him but had him weighed today and he's gone from 9lb6 11 days ago to 10lb5and1/2 midwife said he's gaining well x

Let your LO tell you how much she wants to eat :) You can't very well feed her less, she'll just cry until she gets the amount she wants.

Elyse takes 3-4oz every 2-4 hours.

I was wondering the same thing. Chloe is 3 weeks tomorrow and does 5 oz bottles every 3 - 4 hours, was worrying i was over feeding her but hv said if she takes it and doesnt throw it up then its fine x

Phoebe has anything from 3.5oz to 5oz every 3-4 hours.

4oz

And HEY you :happydance:how are you all?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->