How much should we plan?

tkeith8109

Reaction score
We have 2 kids already and even though we're not quite ready for the 3rd one yet, I am starting to get that itch. We both want to wait probably another year or so before even trying, but my question is for the moms out there that have planned for their babies. What do you consider when starting to plan on when to have your baby? Do you set certain goals that need to be met? Or do you just go about your life normally and when the time is right you will just say, "Okay, it's time, let's do this?" I want to talk to my husband soon about when he thinks we should try again, but I also want to have some ideas on how we should plan and what things we need to think about. Any advice, especially from parents with more than 2 kids? This will be our last so I want to make sure we have everything planned as much as possible. I know some things will happen and with a baby you can't plan everything. Just trying to stay ahead. Also, are there things you have considered before making that next step, i.e; your career??? :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->