How much sleep do you get at night?

A

AquaDementia

Mia is doing so well and she's being very kind to mommy. She sleeps anywhere from 6-8.5 hrs. What about you?

Noah is getting better, he will sleep about 4-6 hours the first part of the night, wake to be fed, then sleep about 3 hours, better then wakeing every 2 hours like before!

Aqua, you made this thread to make all the other mummies jealous didn't you? :rofl:

Caitlin is getting worse :lol: She'd sleep until between 8-9 sometimes later now she likes wakening Mummy & daddy at 6am :dohh: I think its the cot shes in tbh and OH said this morning he thinks shes hungry quicker so hopefully as shes only just started weaning she will start to feel more full soon as she progresses with that. She goes down anywhere between 9-midnight.

The last few nights Jack has been having his last feed about 11.30pm then sleeping til about 3.30am when he wakes for 2oz & then sleeps till about 7.30ish has another 2or 3oz then sleeps till about 9.30-10.00am.
Aqua - you are very lucky having 6-8.5 hrs at a time :happydance:- I struggle to get 4hrs:rofl:

How often is Mia sleeping during the daytime & for approx how long Aqua, am interested to know as Jack isn't sleeping as long as Mia through the night (not expecting him to yet though) but seems to sleep a lot through the day. He does have his 'awake time' but am just interested to have something to compare with.

my boys were every 2-4 hrs but Ebonii has amazed me she goes down anytime between 7.30-8.30pm and thats her till anytime between 8-10am :happydance:

mind you Im always thinking theres something wrong and get up and check her a few times :dohh:

Your lucky Aqua!!! Josh use to sleep 5-6 hours in a row... We rented a cottage last weekend and ever since he's been waking up every 3 hours ! I feel like crap again !

Babies will change!

One minute you'll have lots of sleep next they want to be awake :rofl: Been up and down with Caitlin since she was born muahaha Its about them keeping you on your toes ...
they know they are I tell you :muaha:

She sleeps a lot during the day as well. I think she sleeps around 18-20 hrs a day.
They say that babies should sleep between 16-20 hrs a day.

Isabella is waking up only every 4 hours. I'm making her get up every two to eat (it helps clear out the jaundice, but she would rather sleep. I'm hoping the keeps up!

Adam goes up in his cot awake at 7pm then wakes between 6 and 7am for breakfast

x

i usually get between 6-8hrs, rhiannon goes down around 7-8.30pm then has a dream at 10.30pm-ish (just so i can squeeze those extra few hours out of her lol) and she will wake anything between 5.30am -7.30am.. she was every 3-4hrs in the begining so this feels like a lay-in :rofl:

oh wow that is amazing, Katie never slept through till she was 5 months old, loved getting fed at 5am :lol: now we have graduated to 7am its brilliant but you know I've never had a lie-in in nearly 3 years with my 2 youngest kids getting up so early :shock: who needs sleep eh? :roll:

God I wish I would get 4 hrs lol. Miss piggy is getting up every 3 hours on the dot and sometimes earlier :dohh:.

Erica will generally sleep from around 10-11pm until 6am. She ALWAYS wakes up like right at 6. She's a good sleeper these days, but lately doesn't want to sleep at all during the day. You're lucky Mia wants to sleep that much!

Aqua our girls are exactly the same, sleeps so much in the day and will sleep through the night!

summer will go down about half 10 ish then wake about 4 for her feed, but this varies quite alot sumtimes its like half 2 when she wake then like last nite it was nearly 5 o clock!! sometimes she is good sometimes she isnt lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->