How much sleep do you usually get?

Starlight32

Reaction score
Just curious how everyone is sleeping. I usually get 5 to 6 hours but still feel tired most days!

I probably get around 6/7 hours sleep. I could probably go to bed earlier, but my OH works all day so evenings/nights are our only 'alone' time 👍🏻

I usually get 7/8 hours and I'm still exhausted! I aim for at least 8, but that rarely happens. OH and I will have a show to watch (why do all shows start at 9/10pm?!) or I'll get distracted on my phone or something like that. And if DD is up babbling at some point between 4:30-6 like she likes to I can't go back to sleep after that. Or if she has to be rocked anytime after 4am I'm usually up for the day then unfortunately. Tho she is a year now so I'm getting more than I did in her younger days. Then it was probably anywhere from 4-6 hours a night.

About 7ish hours I think? I go to bed at 9pm roughly and get up at 6am, Emma feeds a few times in that period. Sometimes she will nurse for more than an hour, other times she's fast and I get more sleep.

I sleep from about 10 to 6, but I wake up at 1 to pump and 3 to feed, so it's interrupted.

Not enough! Haha!!

I go to bed around 9.30 and co sleep. Dad generally have an ok stretch at the beginning then I feel like I'm waking constantly from about 2-7am. Sometimes just for a quick feed to settle him but sometimes he is gassy so takes longer to settle. I'm getting used to being tired now 😆

I go to bed around 11 pm (after Isla wakes for a feed) and get up between 7-8 pm. So I am in bed for 8-9 hrs, but I get up with Isla usually 3 times during the night so it is broken sleep.

I go to bed around 9/10pm sometimes earlier Cruz has been getting up at 5am lately wakes once normally he gets about 11 hours sleep I get maybe 6/7 X

I get lots!

Gracie is in a "late" routine. It is okay just now, I'm off on summer holidays and my OH is off work sick, I go back to work next week and I'm dreading it!

Gracie normally goes down at 10pm and sleeps until 10:30am and sleeps through. We are (hopefully) coming to the end of a sleep regression, she hasn't been going down until 11:30pm, then up 1am-2am, sleeps for two hours, then up from 4am-7am, sleeps for three hours, then up at 10am and not napping until the afternoon. Typically my OH stays up until 2am, then comes to bed. I go to bed about 12am and get up at 4-7, then we both sleep til 10.

Now she is getting back to her normal routine I will go to bed at 12am and get up at 9am.

When I'm back at work I will go to bed at 11pm and get up at 6am Mon-Fri, then at the weekends we stay up later and sleep til Gracie gets up.

I don't know how you ladies do so little sleep!

My Fitbit says I get about 4 hours a night every night, very broken. My daughter hasn't slept through the night for 4 years and my baby boy doesn't sleep very well, so I have two of them waking me up throughout the night. The good thing is that after 4 years of crap sleep I'm just so used to it now :coffee:

At the moment I am getting maybe 3/4 hours a night (she is cutting 4 teeth at once) and then having to go to work all day - tbh I am not sure how I am coping
She has never been a good sleeper really even before the teeth cutting she was waking maybe 3 times a night

Thank goodness my son sleeps well :thumbup:

I try to go to bed at 10pm and alarm goes off at 6am

About 5/6 hours. My daughter sleeps 8/8.30 to between 6.30 and 7.30, I should probably make the most of it but I can never drop off until about 1/2 AM lately.

At the minute around 4/5 hours on a good night my six week old wakes every two hours to feed. Last night was 2 hours :( ds wouldn't settle. Xx

Lo gets put down for the night at 11pm after his last feed. He usually gets up around 3.30-4am for a quick breast feed And then is up at 7am for his morning feed. There are a few times he has skipped his 4am feed And slept thru bless him.

So I would say I get around 6-7hours, but it's broken as sometimes I only fall asleep after an hour of feeding him.

About 4 hours, J cluster feeds until midnight ish then us usually up 2-3.30/4 then M wakes at 5.30/6.

Lo is 6 months. He's always slept real well. Not solid through the night, but a quick 5 min munch and he's back asleep.
Asleep now between 730-830pm and awake between 8-930am. He wakes up at around midnight then 3. Then I usually do sleep the rest of the night. Much more peaceful sleep.
Still broken sleep, so I'm sleepy, but I know I can't complain!

Ermm. I'm not sure my permanently twitching right eye would suggest not enough :haha: we go bed between 8 and 12 ! Depending on baby. Last night she nodded off at 12 I was up at 1.30 feeding her. Then again at 3. Then 5. Then 6.30 then up for the day at 8 :/ don't know why I even bother getting into bed TBH ahaha. :/

Well baby is in bed by 730pm, I give her a dream feed around 10pm then go to bed. Up again at 4am for a feed then sleep till 8am. So id say I get around 7ish hours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->