How much tiredness is normal?

Rhio92

Connor, Saskia, OH & Me
Reaction score
I cannot cope :sad2: I start 13 hour shifts on Monday too. I literally struggle to walk up the stairs at the moment. This was nothing like my first pregnancy.

Tell me about it! I wake up feeling exhausted, and very sick. I have some toast and an anti-emetic and then sometime I can go back to sleep if DH will get up with the kids. Usually not. Then all I want to do is lay down on the sofa and even getting up to change a nappy is hard work (and of course helps none with the nausea!). From lunch til dinner time I feel a bit better in terms of nausea (at the moment, FX it doesn't get any worse!) then by 2pm I could sleep. Once the children are in bed the idea of cleaning up from the day is unbearable, DH does almost everything bless him. I am so lucky to have him being so helpful. But pregnancy tiredness is insanely ridiculous! I've done it 3 times already and I still forget how awful it is! Hang in there, the few more weeks which seem like forever will pass and you should feel more sprightly in the second trimester when the placenta takes over the work! xxx

PS I am also 6+6!

I'm pregnant with my first and am totally exhausted all the time. Don't now how you ladies that already have kids cope looking after them and being pregnant at the same time. Hope it gets better soon for you

I never expected to be so tired and I dont think I have ever been so tired in my life. This is my first and today I took a nap. I havent taken a nap since I was a kid. All my life I have had really bad insomnia and it can take me up to 2 hours to fall asleep. Now almost as soon as my head hits that pillow I am out like a light. I am ready for this stage to pass!

I usually wake up as tired as I was when I went to bed!

I usually wake up as tired as I was when I went to bed!

Me too! Sleep does not refresh me at all. I spend the majority of my day yawning. I am in bed between 9-10pm. With my daughter I couldn't make it past 8pm!! For both pregnancies it was my earliest symptom. It does ease up and you will start having more energy again x

It's normal, it's your body telling you to rest.
I felt like it for a few weeks, had a couple of weeks feeling ok and back to exhausted again.
Xx

It is totally normal, if you feel tired go and put your feet up, I was in bed so much in the early weeks I had no energy at all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->