• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How Much Was Your Dress?

£850 I think, my mum bought it for me. My biggest regret was not trying on more, I bought the first one, just to ave the fun of trying them on really!

Hello guys.
I know what you mean - Im going to the wedding show this week - dresses start from £99. Its always worth a look around!!

Mine was about $1000 USD (not including veil & accessories). I adored my dress and still do, but I'm not particularly sentimental about it so if I had to do it again, I'd definitely look for the same dress second-hand.

Mine was $1500 USD. I haven't gotten the veil yet though. I want a swatch of my dress after the alterations so I can match the veil to the color of my dress. :)

This is my dress: https://www.morilee.com/bridals/bridal/1801
51 days and counting until it arrives! Omg, I've been waiting since March 3rd when I ordered it!

I paid £1000 for mine worth every penny but not when you try to resell that's the only downside

Been married 9 months I need to get on & sell mine although being June prob to late now as anyone getting married this year will have there's

Mine was £395. Lady round corner from me sells samples and i found mine there. Had to pay to have it taken up but was only 70 for that... :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->