How much weight hav u gained?

lipglossy

Reaction score
Im 33wks & hav gained a stone up to now, im getting abit worried that i am going to put loads more on as ur meant to gain the most in the last few weeks & iv still got another 7 to go maybe 9 if i go over due!

jus wondered how much every1 else had put on lol ?

xxx

I'm at 28weeks & have gained 10lb so far.

Hope I don't gain loads in the last few weeks!

I'm 36+2 and still down five or six pounds from PPW. At one point I was down 16 pounds- but I was overweight to begin with. A lot of people put on hardly anything in the last weeks so don't worry!!

i'm 27 weeks and have gained 12lb... i'm so dreading gaining any extra weight.

well after looking at peoples answers i am a bit embarresd :haha: ive put on about 30lbs :|

well after looking at peoples answers i am a bit embarresd :haha: ive put on about 30lbs :|

I haven't weighed myself but I'm certain my weight gain is closer to yours than the other ladies! And I'm only 29 weeks....I have no excuse- I must just be a pig!

I've gained just shy of 20 lbs this pregnancy. At 37 weeks almost, I think that's pretty good. I figure I will lose 12 lbs or so what with waters and baby and placenta, not to mention any blood loss from the c-section. SO, if I'm careful about what I eat once I get back from the hospital, I should be back at my pre-pregnancy weight in no time.

I can not wait to get back on my road bicycle...

38 weeks Saturday and as of today 50 pounds gained..all tho ob is happy with that as he thinks I'm under weight pre pg.

My BMI was 28-29 prepregnancy so I was told to gain close to 15lbs. At almost 32 weeks I've gained 11lbs. (8lbs in my 6th month!!!). I'm hoping I don't gain too much more so I can stay on target and hopefully almost come home from the hospital my prepregnancy weight!

16 or 17 pounds, depending on the day. I'm hoping to keep any further weight gain to 5 lbs or less. Wish me luck.

I've gained 8lb's but i only started putting weight on at 24 weeks, and im now 32

At my 29 week appointment I had gained 24 pounds! It's all baby though!! I hope I don't put on too much more weight!

I'm 32 weeks and still about 15lbs down from pre pregnancy weight (I was a bit overweight though). I lost about 20lbs in 1st trimester and so far put back on 4lbs. Worries me sometimes especially when fundal height is measuring 2 weeks behind (though I know it's not an accurate measurement). On the upside, I still haven't had to buy any maternity clothes lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->