How much weight hav u gained?

I've gained around 15 pounds, but I was quite small to start I don't feel bad about it, plus its all bump.

I'm almost 40 weeks and have gained 50 lbs. 10 of which have been in the past two weeks...which my OB says is almost all water weight. I'm being monitored for pre eclampsia since I'm showing a lot of the warning signs.

35 pounds :) to the ladies who have gained like 25, 30 pounds and think that's a lot, it totally isn't. that's at the low end of the recommendation for weight gain. i was told women were supposed to gain between 25-45 pounds.

I've gained 19lbs and am close to 28 weeks. Last month though I had gained 5 lbs...so from 1-20 weeks I had gained 12 lbs then from 20-24 I gained an additional 5 :( The past 4 weeks I've gained 2 more...so I expect at my 28 week appointment it'll be between 19-20lbs.

Hellooo 30 lbs! I hate it, but I'm hoping to stay at 40 or below!! I know I'll lose it!

About 10lbs!! To be fair tho I've had hyperemesis and i'd much rather be the size of a small house than go through that again :cry:

35 pounds :) to the ladies who have gained like 25, 30 pounds and think that's a lot, it totally isn't. that's at the low end of the recommendation for weight gain. i was told women were supposed to gain between 25-45 pounds.
45 seems like a very high upper limit? Most of the information I've read says

A woman of average weight before pregnancy should gain 25 to 35 pounds during pregnancy. Underweight women should gain 28-40 pounds during pregnancy. Overweight women may need to gain only 15-25 pounds during pregnancy.

I'm up 15 lb at 31 weeks which I'm fine with.

I'm 27 weeks and have put on about 26 lbs so far which I am a bit bothered about, but I mentioned it to my midwife yesterday and she said not to worry, everyone is different. She has just come back from maternity leave herself and said she put on 56 lbs but a lot of that was fluid which she lost the day after the birth.

She said as long as you are not stuffing your face all day, dont worry....errr !:blush:

well i weighed myself today first time since i got pregnant and ive put on 25lbs :S bloodyhell lol x

Im 30 weeks and have gained 1stone 2 pounds :( Im 5ft 4 and currently wearing size 12 maternity clothes

I've put on 9lbs, although i lost a fair bit from MS.

I wouldn't worry too much. If youre eating sensibly and not over indulging then most of what you put on is baby anyway. If you use pregnancy as an excuse to eat anything and everything then you WILL get fatter! Harsh but unfortunately true :D

38 weeks nearly and gained 13 kilos 28.6 pounds! OOOOOOOOPSSSSSSSSS!

Ive put on like 1 and half stone :S im not overly bothered tho.. I have been eating right and healthy.. not excessivly... so.. Meh..

oh for sure, you're right about it depending on how your weight was to begin with. i was underweight so was told to gain about 40. if you're of average weight or over weight then i'm sure the number would differ. maybe it's different in canada too, i'm not sure. as long as you're measuring according to your dates, everything is good. i just think women shouldn't be hard on themselves for gaining 25 30 pounds. that isn't much.

45 seems like a very high upper limit? Most of the information I've read says

A woman of average weight before pregnancy should gain 25 to 35 pounds during pregnancy. Underweight women should gain 28-40 pounds during pregnancy. Overweight women may need to gain only 15-25 pounds during pregnancy.

I'm up 15 lb at 31 weeks which I'm fine with.

I'm 5'2" and my pre-pregnancy weight was 102 pounds.

I'm now 31 weeks and have put on 30 pounds. My weight gain has been pretty consistent at a pound a week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->