How much weight have you gained

Babushka

Reaction score
I just had the courage to weigh myself and it's not as bad as I was expecting. But now I'm worried because I have only gained 11kg and I'm almost 36 weeks pregnant. Does this seem a bit too light? My fundal height measurement was about 1.5 weeks behind although baby looks very chubby on 3d/4d scan.

What have you gained & how far along are you?

Started at 216 lbs, at week 14 was 213 lbs (no morning sickness or food aversion), at week 20 was 218 lbs, at week 24 1/2 was 219.5 lbs, and currently at 27 weeks I am at 223 lbs. So far the doctor is happy with my weight gain.

I'm also almost 36 weeks and have gained 27 pounds. My chart says I should have gained between 21 and 30 pounds right now so I'm right in there. I'm also measuring behind and growth scans have shown my baby to be in the lower percentiles, but my dr said that is not a weight related thing.

Started at 128. Now 39 weeks and I've stayed at 176 for the last few weeks. I think I'm finally done gaining thankfully.

I've gained 17lbs. The past two weeks I didn't gain anything. I don't eat any more than I normally did - I don't try not to eat or anything, I just eat when I'm hungry.

im just about 38 weeks and have gained 32pounds so far i dont think i will gain much more

I have gained 15kgs. So 33lbs and I was shocked but the midwife said due to me been small to begin with that its normal and I shouldn't be worried

Too much!! I have been working out hardcore and eating really really well and still have gained 26 pds so far! With my DD I gained 50lbs total, and that was working and working out the whole time! Guess you'll just gain what you gain, no matter what you do!

14 lbs at 37 weeks but I was overweight to begin with.

28 weeks 10kg.. I wouldn't worry, recommended weight gain is 11-14kg over the whole pregnancy so your fine! I'm defiantly going to go over that!

recommended weight gain is 11-14kg over the whole pregnancy

Not quite true for everyone. Your recommended weight gain is based on your height, pre pregnancy weight and BMI. Have you had a look at the weight gain calculator? https://www.baby2see.com/pregnancy_weight_calculator.html

I have gained about 14kg at 34 weeks+ and am 175cm tall. My doctor is happy with that.

28lb at 37 weeks. I have not weighed this week yet. Happy with that.

7 pounds @ 35 weeks...

Me hasn't weighed me... I wasn't overweight to begin with and baby is measuring bang on but fundal measuring 3 weeks ahead.

I've gained 30lbs at 32 weeks. But I'm tall at 1.8m / 5ft 11. Midwife says its perfect!

16 kg (35 pounds) at 36 weeks! Have given up weighing myself now, I don't want to know anymore :( Am hoping I am done gaining now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->