How much weight have you gained

I lost a pound this week. That puts me at 16 pounds total.

I'm 5'7 started at 155 lbs. and am now 185 lbs at 34 wks, so 30 lbs so far, probably 40 by time I'm done which is exactly what I gained w/DD 13 years ago, but back then at age 31, I started out lighter by 20 lbs....I exercised hard core w/ her, and not at all this pregnancy, and I'm gaining same-weird....

I weighed myself when I was 32 weeks and I had gained 35lbs.

So far at almost 35 weeks I've gained 16lbs BUT I still had the extra weight from my first pregnancy. So I have lots to shift after baby is born!

30lbs at almost 32 weeks, went from 9st to 11st 2lbs

22 lbs at 30 wks 4 days. I've only gained 2 lbs in the last month but doc says as long as baby is growing that's fine.

20 lbs @ 34 weeks. Starting bmi was 19. I've been gaining a lb a week for the past 10 weeks or so. So if that continues I should be up 26 lbs by the end. Weight gain worried me with DD1 but now that I've been through it once before it doesn't bug me. It'll come off eventually!

I am now 158 pounds. Heaviest i have ever been. Was 138/140 pre pregnancy but am normally 130ish. Am 5.7

56lbs (4 stone)
Was 8 stone this time last year *cries*
I put 4 stone on with my son and lost it within 6 months without too much hassle. Thinking i might not be so lucky this time... especially as my bump is smaller this time... i've put a lot more weight on all over with this baby than with my son.

2st at 35 weeks, hope I don't put on much more as I needed to lose a few stone before I was pregnant so I'm going to be 4st overweight after this baby!

I was 9 stone 4 (5ft5 tall) when I got preggers and have gained exactly 1 stone at 34 weeks. I lost half a stone during the first four months though through severe MS so I think that may have something to do with the little weight I've actually put on. I'm all bump. I'm loving it as baby is growing fine on the charts but I don't want to count my chickens yet, just in case I balloon in the last 6 weeks!

I am 30 weeks and as of yesterday I have gained 11 pounds. I was 118 pounds at the start of my pregnancy and weigh 129 now. If I gain a pound a week from here on out I will gain 21 pounds total which is normal I think.

At 32 weeks I've gained 12lbs... Fine by me as my BMI was borderline when I got pregnant.

31wks and gained about 10lbs :)
Measuring a week ahead though, go figure?!

Almost 35lbs..... Hoping I'm done at this point :(. Although I seems to be all in my boobs I grew two cups sizes already and my milk hasn't even come in yet : /

im 36wks now and iv put on 10kg. i was underweight pre pregnancy and now im bang on normal for my height. am quite happy with my weight gain. its def all bubba :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->