How much weight have you gained

39 weeks and approx 13lbs :-D about 5.9kgs xxx

27lbs at 34 weeks. I have stayed fit & active throughout and don't eat anymore than I did pre pregnancy. I hope I don't gain too much more!

I've gained 14kg (30lb) and I'm 34 weeks.

39 weeks and I have gained a total of 5kg

10kg my midwife said this was fine, I feel like a blob though, can't wait to diet! I just have no willpower when I'm pregnant! Xx

21lb at 32 weeks. My BMI was 21 prior to getting pregnant so I'm happy with that? I've gained roughly 1lb a week since 18 weeks so it puts me on track to stay under 35lb which was my goal.

I gained 40lb with my daughter so will be happy to stay under that x

7lbs at 31 weeks. I never gain a huge amount of weight during pregnancy but this is the least I've ever gained. Baby is a healthy 4lbs (est) so I'm happy as long as baby is :)
Hopefully I don't balloon in the last few weeks :thumbup:

22 lbs at 35 + 1, have been the same for few weeks now.

22 lbs, according to my home scale. I don't think that's too bad for being 27 weeks along, and it's only been recently that it's really shot up... my appetite been crazy and all I seem to want is the junk food.

30lbs at 29 weeks!!!
I'm 5'9" and was thin to start with - I had lost 30lbs before pregnancy and was basically just eating salad so I'm not surprised at my weight gain. I gained 80lbs with my first and lost it all within 6 months so I'm sure I'll be ok this time...

10lbs at 32 weeks - I just don't put on much weight during pregnancy for whatever reason as I was the same with my daughter too :shrug:

37 lbs.. I have been packing on the lbs these past few weeks, so I'm hoping the weight gain slows soon!! Good grief.

20lbs at 28 weeks. I have been eating a LOT (I have never been a huge or even strictly regular eater before) and am always hungry, so I am trying to give body and baby what they want. As healthy as possible, of course, but I'm no saint!

To be honest I don't "feel" it with regard to my clothes or even what I see in the mirror (denial? Haha) of course I am in stretch waistbands etc but a lot of stuff still fits. However, this defense does not work with my doctor who is big on the "FEWER CARBS" mantra. As long as I feel fine, I'm not worried :)

I am 29 weeks and have gained about 20 pounds by now, I am not over eating but lacking in exercise and do have desserts more frequently than before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->