How much weight have you gained

Well I'm 34+5 and now I'm up to 19lbs gained. 5ish more weeks to go!

Pre-preg: 114
34+5 wks: 133

I went to the dr. today and I have gained a total of 15 pounds so far. I am hoping not to gain more that another 10 in the next 2 months.

I started at 133lb and 5'5". Dread to think how much I have gained now. Last time I weighed myself three weeks ago I had gained 21lb. Its got to be knocking on 24lb now surely! I dont want to know :( I know thats too much for 27 weeks.

Pre pregnancy weight - fluctuating between 52- 54 kgs
Height - 5'9
BMI - 17

Weighed today at 32 weeks - 72 kgs:blush: (way above recommended weight gain..:haha:) still got 7 weeks to go ...so i am hoping it will stop at 75 kgs.

baby is now big and measuring 2 weeks ahead original due date 12th july - current due date end of june . craving carb all the time now.

Im 5ft 7 and has a BMI of 21 before preg and have gained 50lb!!

Hope I can lose a fair bit quite quickly after birth.

At 29+1 this morning I have gained 33lbs. Way to much and I know it is down to eating way to many bad things!!! I was about a stone (14lbs) over what I would like to be when I got pregnant so I know I will have a lot of work to do after baby is born!!!

I've put on a little more then I wanted, 30lb at 32 weeks. Most of it is bump -though I have noticed a bit of 'back fat' creeping on....

I'm 5'9 and my BMI was 22 pre-pregnancy.

I have gone from 68kg to 74kg and being induced on Sunday so hopefully that's it! Xx

+28lbs which has pushed me into the morbidly obese category :blush:

26 weeks with twins and have gained 5-7lbs depending on when I weigh myself... I was already very overweight...250-255lbs prepreggie

I started at 119lbs, and I'm now at 137lb, but more than I'd of liked so far for how healthy I've been and how much exercise I do (don't drive so walk everywhere, at least an hour a day if not more). Bmi of 18 pre pregnancy.

With my daughter, I started at 135 lbs at 5'6'' and ended at 198 lbs!! Making a weight gain of 63lbs!! I had a total weight loss of 35lbs about 2-3 weeks after delivery, a lot of the weight I gained was water weight!

*This pregnancy, I started at 154 lbs, around 16 weeks I lost weight and was at 148 lbs, now at almost 30 weeks I am 175 lbs.. making my total weight gain at 30 weeks, 27lbs. My goal is to only gain 5 more pounds!!

Well at 36 weeks I'm up to 133.5 lbs. So +19.5 lbs. 4 more weeks to go and hoping I can gain 1 lb a week because my dr is concerned I may not have gained enough to be successful at breast feeding!!??

I've gained 2 lbs since this pregnancy but then, I was already overweight to begin with! Baby is growing nicely and he's perfectly measuring for his weight and gestational age so the midwives are not worrying at all! :) I know I will probably put on more weight towards the last part of the pregnancy, but am glad I was able to maintain my weight healthily up to this point!

I'm 5'7" and prior to becoming pregnant I weighed 158 I believe. My last appointment was at 27 weeks and a few days, I had gained 3 lbs my last appointment but lost a pound at this one. So gained 2 lbs?

I have lost 24 pounds so far, thought I would start gaining it back but sorta plateaued

At my 38 week appointment my total weight gain was 9 pounds. Started at 123 pounds with a BMI of 20 pre-pregnancy and now I'm 132 pounds. So I should be back to my pre-pregnancy weight or lower almost immediately after the birth.

Im up 30lbs in 33 weeks.... not too worried tho cause at least it will be summer (well irish summer could mean rain) and Il be able to get out walking to lose it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->