How much weight...

ames_x

Mummy to 2 beautiful boys
Reaction score
Did you put on between your first scan and 20 week scan?

Not sure I know Ive put on a stone and abit since December

I get my 20 week scan on may 11th (well ill be aroun 22 weeks) and ive put on 4lbs so far... just wondering what about everyone else x

Carlz - Off topic, but what part of wales you from? If you dont mind me asking lol

Ah not that far from me then... really lol. :)

Are you in Cardiff? I wouldnt worry about the weight as long as baby is developing okay.I asked my midwife today as Im not as big as some in my stage but she said its because some started with extra weight

Around.... maybe 14 lbs? 16? :dohh:

Are you in Cardiff? I wouldnt worry about the weight as long as baby is developing okay.I asked my midwife today as Im not as big as some in my stage but she said its because some started with extra weight

I am indeed :D
Yeah im not that worried, but i put on weight so easy. Im dreading what ill look like when im ready to pop :rofl:

im eating and eating all day I make sure its a balanced diet and I go swimming and do aqua natal classes and yoga. Summer goes to be bad being big lol

I know between feb at 13 weeks and now april at 22 weeks ive put on around 8 lbs.I do eat quite bit though lol - cant say i had any sickness which made me lose any weight what so ever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->