• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How much would you pay

sparkle_1979

Mum to Ruby born Oct 2009
Reaction score
How much would u pay second hand for this sofa

I want to sell and have no idea how much its worth..

It was about 3k 6 yrs ago...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 38
Id pay 1000, maybe a little bit more.

Its lovely! x

Oh thank I was thinking more 300.....ill try a bit higher then.

I have no idea about sofa prices… but I want it :haha:

I used to work in a second hand furniture charity shop and they would probably have marked it at about £900ish, personally though I used to think the stuff was too expensive! I'd start off selling it privately at that and see what happens, you can always accept offers. Deffo worth more than £300! I'd say don't take less than £500 minimum.

Is it a tetrad or the copy of them? If its tetrad they sell really well.

Aim higher, but say OBO because then you might get something close to what you wanted

i wouldn't pay anything near a grand for a 6 year old fabric sofa

350 would be my limit

The reason I said as high as I did is because the arms and frame look leather. Are they?? If not or if they're faux leather then I'd say more £500 odd. But in all honest if your to in a hurry to get rid of it aim high and see what offers people make to you.

we had one like that local go for £450 last week on a local site. Id never pay over £500 for a second hand sofa. my sis tried to sell the one her house came with for £350 as it was leather......was covered in cat claw marks, but she was adamant due to the fact the guy said it cost him 2k.

Its in her garage as a spider house now!

That's lovely :) due to its age I'd probably pay about £400 If its been very well looked after maybe £500 but I think that's reasonable for 6 years old.

Sorry I thought it looked fabric

Still I wouldn't pay over 500 for a 6 year old sofa really

When you get up to 1000 mark people could easily go and get a couple of cheap ones when sofa shops have big sales on. Not the best quality but would be new and probably last as long as they would get out of something that had been used 6 years

I'd probably pay £500 max. Our sofa was 2nd hand, used for 5 months. It's a 7 seater corner sofa and we got it for £350. When we were looking that seemed to be about the going rate- £300-400, depending on condition. Hope it sells well for you :)

I missed the part where you said it was 6 years old,.sorry! I still think its lovely though and would probably pay around 600-650ish, always try for higher than you want, that way if people try to knock the price down, you've still got.a good deal xx

I think 6 years is quite old for a sofa but it is nice so think you could get £450 for it.

I bought a corner sofa from DFS brand new last year for £600 on sale and got 3yrs interest free so I didn't even have to find the pennies. If you want it moved quick I think you'd have to be careful not to price too high.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->