How my OH saved me from humiliation

Baby1forus

Reaction score
So I've been having awful gas lately, smelly loud and embarrassing. Today while we were out shopping I kept passing wind and was getting embarrassed and wanted to go home. We got in the elevator to the car park and there were 3 guys on it already. As soon as the door closed I farted (lol) didn't mean to! My OH immediately said "excuse me"! He knew how embarrassed I was and he actually claimed my fart as his own :) it smelled, the guys on the elevator laughed at him. I love him extra today for doing that. Has anyone elses other half "taken one for the team" like that? It's a gross story, but I thought he was so sweet for doing it. Just thought I'd share. He's a keeper.

Awwww if thats not love then I dont know what is! That sooo sweet but very funny too xx

My OH would never of done that lol

Thumbs up to him he must really love u

awww lol thts kinda sweet kinda disgusting but deffo saved u the embarrasement lol

That is really sweet... my hubby would have done the same thing knowing him, infact he has before when I accidentally let one slip while out clubbing (before I was pregnant) and it smelt awful (don't know what I had been eating)... and he just stood in the middle of this HUGE group of people and shouted (over the music) IT WAS ME!!! This lady even came up to him and told him he was nasty hehehehe

Aw thats so sweet, I think my OH would probably just have laughed at me!

awww thats love for ya! LOL mine would have laughed at me :haha:

That's so sweet hun :) My OH only made it worse when I did it accidentally in a hospital last week. He was like "What are you doing and made it more obvious" :(

And yeah he laughed out so loud I also couldn't control my laugh but it was embarassing!

that's pretty sweet. hubby and i have never passed gas in front of one another (well noisy ones at least). i'm thinking that it will be changing soon!

Now THAT'S love!

My OH would have just made a scene, telling me how gross I am etc lol.

that's so nice of him to do that. My hubby wouldn't do that...no way. He wouldn't embarrass himself. He let me embarrass myself instead. I think that's how 98% of men think. And 2% are just the way yours are - brilliant :)

Ha ha how funny but how sweet of your partner. I'm not sure what my hubby would do....may try it haha

My OH would never have done that for me he would have announced that it was me no doubt adding to my embarrassment. I feel your pain, I too am blown up like a balloon to the point it is uncomfortable, does not matter what I eat I am trumping and belching like a good un.

My OH would never have done that for me he would have announced that it was me no doubt adding to my embarrassment. I feel your pain, I too am blown up like a balloon to the point it is uncomfortable, does not matter what I eat I am trumping and belching like a good un.

That's exactly what my hubby did :(

Thats really kind of him to do that. Think my OH would probably have done the same. Though my bright red blushing face would probably given it away!

that is so cute! i work on a hospital ward so i just blame my patients :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->