How often do you bd around Ov?

We bd'd every other day from cd 8 or 9 then every day when we got a peak on the cbfm, then skip a day and once more for luck - aka the sperm meets egg plan :)

hx

We went away on the Friday night for a romantic night and did it at 6pm, then sneaked in a 12pm the following day, 6am the following morning when kids were asleep and then 12 midnight that night and last but not least 6pm the following day (it was Bank Holiday) - Ovulation happened on the Tuesday !!

Just the once since Im using a donor, 3 times with my last bfp tho!

We don't bother doing it loads either as a) the spermies can live for a while and usually need some time to swim up b) have gotten pg twice from bd 2 days before ov and c) the highest success rate for conception is 2 days before ov and on ov day itself.

Usually try for 3 times, 2 days before, day before and ov day. I say try, cause as we all know life can get in the way sometimes, lol! :)

Also, apparently bd'ing lots does not deplete sperm, au contrarie it makes him use up old/ sluggish ones and produce more (unless he has sperm issues).

Good luck everyone! :)

I aim for every other day in week up to ovulation, every day if we are feeling amorous though :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->