How often do you check on your LO once in bed?

once when I put my eldest DD to bed as she is nxt door to him so I just poke my head in to look at the room temp, then Once before I go to bed, and then not unless he cries on the monitor

I still use a movement monitor so don't check on her as much as I would if I didn't have it. I only open her door if I hear her cry, she is such a light sleeper so would wake up if I was to open her door and go into her room. I cant even flush the loo at night cause she wakes up :haha:

I still use the movement monitor when she will sleep in her bed but I still check on her when I go up to bed x

I still have a monitor so can hear her breathing. So once she is in bed, I leave her be - if I check on her, I find it disturbs her sleep which is not a good idea with Holly...she needs her sleep!

If she isn't well, I will go in and check her temp every hour until I go to sleep then maybe once or twice through the night.

I have the video baby monitor on constantly when she's in bed.

I've only recently started to be able to check on Thomas. When he was younger he would wake as soon as I opened his door so it just wasn't worth it. Even now I won't always check on him, if he sounds a bit restless then I usually just leave him alone as he doesn't like being woken up. If he's sleeping soundly then I will check on him before I go to bed but it's just because I like looking at him sleeping rather than to actually do anything LOL, as I had to manage without checking him for so long.

I've only recently started to be able to check on Thomas. When he was younger he would wake as soon as I opened his door so it just wasn't worth it. Even now I won't always check on him, if he sounds a bit restless then I usually just leave him alone as he doesn't like being woken up. If he's sleeping soundly then I will check on him before I go to bed but it's just because I like looking at him sleeping rather than to actually do anything LOL, as I had to manage without checking him for so long.

Exactly like us!! I will also check on him in the morning if I haven't heard cough/snuffles etc. He sleeps late a lot :)

Dont check unless he cries, he still has a bottle between 2 and 5am. We live in a flat so always hear when he cries xx

I have a quick peep in if I'm going to the loo, but when I go to bed I hear him no problem cos he's in the same room!! Luckily he doesn't wake till morning any more (touch wood ;))

I have the monitor but I also check on DS every couple of hours or less if he cries out. I also have this thing where once I'm in bed if I lay for a long time I have to check on him again before I settle. I worry about him getting cold.

I was in and out like lightening last night cos they have finally gone into their big girl beds :haha: but before I never used to check at all only if they cried

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->