how often do you clean...

I work with 2 - 3 year olds and we do :
Gardening, washin windows/floor .., cuttin and preparing their own snack takin there own lunches clean tables etc n they never complain they ask to do it more o yes the work they work with they pack away themselves

I clean bedsheets -once a week
Towels - once a week
Hair or childs hair - my hair everyday, Holly's hair not very often as her scalp dries out quickly. She gets a bath every day though.
Shower - everyday
Dishes - everyday immediately after use, I can't rest if there are dirty dishes about!
Clothes - every 1-2 days
Teeth - twice a day
House - different things at different times. Vacuuming once a week
Wash hand bag - never!
Dogs - not very often!
I wash the toilet and sink quite often.

I include Holly in cleaning where I can. Last awaken she was enjoying a spot of vacuuming as she overcame her fear of the hoover!

https://i1146.photobucket.com/albums/o535/bevi86/6D5A9B32-51FD-4522-867C-CA17EB12D48F-7476-00000D1165FC2D90_zpsfc84577f.jpg

^^ this is so needed take advantage well you can

Michael has a little Dyson:haha:
He always whips it out when I am hoovering, he also puts laundry in the machine/ dryer and he puts away his toys. . . sometimes

LO in Mils (sorry it's an instagram pic)

Attachments

• 1385566_685302168161463_576365300_n.jpg
    1385566_685302168161463_576365300_n.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 3
My DH can't use the washing machine, my 3 year old DS can :haha:

I don't even have to tell him which buttons to press now, he does it all himself! His future girlfriend will have a lot to thank me for!

We have a cleaner that does a general big clean and irons DH's shirts once a week.

I shower daily or every other day, same as hair, brush teeth 2/3 times a day.

Generally wash clothes everyday (my washing machine is ALWAYS on)

Sheets every week in Summer, 7 to 10 days in Winter (I hate changing the duvet cover)

Dishwasher is on at least once a day, if not twice (don't know where it comes from)

I don't iron (if stuff really needs it I "save" it for the cleaning lady (lucky her) )

Towels once to twice a week

I actually vacuum the inside of my handbag as its gets full of crumbs from taking biscuits and snacks to work.

I change the cat litter daily!

Hoover once or twice a day the living room, I do the stairs and bedrooms once a week maybe slightly more.
Bathroom twice a week and I put bleach down the lol every other day pretty much
Kitchen once a day
Washing clothes - feels like constantly lol
We do a big clean, declutter, on the weekend.
The kids bedroom as and when it starts to get out of control
Bed sheets every 1-2 weeks depending on if I forget

wow i now believe i'm a pig and am very dirty and gross. i vacuum and mop but i guess not as often as i should...eeek....

I clean bathroom top to.bottom atleast once a week. Toilet and sink get cleaned almost daily. Bath tub 2-3 times a week.
Vacuum living room everyday.
Rest of the house atleast once a week.
Duvet gets changed once a week in summer. Fortnightly in winter.
Dishes get done as soon as after eating/cooking.
Ironing gets done as and when stuff is needed.
Lo and I have a wash daily. I brush teeth twice a day.
Wash hair 2-3 times a week...gets dry and frizzy.otherwise.

I don't clean anywhere near as often as you guys!!! Surely doing something everyday is just cleaning something that is already clean? I let a bit of dirt build up then I clean it.

I always feel like I don't do enough cleaning on a regular basis and hate when I have to spend a day off catching up on stuff.
In general I try to :
Change bed sheets weekly -can be every 2 weeks if weather is bad and washing is piling up I will just change pillowcases.
Change/wash bath towels after 2-3 uses as long as they have been hung up between uses.
Change hand towels once/twice a week depending how much traffic each loo has had lol.
Proper clean bathroom probably every 2 weeks, will give it a wipe down and throw bleach down the loo as needs be every day or two.
Wash shower curtain every 2-4 weeks.
Hoover once a week - only carpet upstairs and on stairs so we are only up there when sleeping and never wearing shoes.
Sweep downstairs constantly- seriously at least 5times a day, often as I'm finishing sweeping I find a new pile of something Caoimhe has pulled from somewhere and thrown all over the floor.
Wash floors downstairs every 2-3 days, will spot clean with wipes in between.
Dust/polish every few days/at least once a week depending how much time I have and whether we have visitors lol :)
Clean fridge, only really as things spill.
Clean oven same as fridge
Wash dishes, dishwasher goes on every day or two and non dishwasher items get washed the day they are used.
Clean deepfryer once a month as oil is being changed.
Wipe down counters etc constantly, very much a clean as you go girl :)
Windows, I'm lucky of I do them once a year
Curtains maybe once a year or less if they don't need it.
Blinds - we have wooden venetians so they get a wipe once a week. Our canvas rollers in the last house were ignored!
Teatowels changed daily, will often use a few a day.
Couch hoovered with handheld hoover daily, quick 2 min job to get rid of any mess madam makes.
I constantly have clothes in the wash/dryer/hanging up/waiting to be washed. Tend to get 2-3 wears out of hoodys and jeans, everything else is in the wash after one wear.
I don't iron if I can help it at all.

Bin gets emptied daily out into the wheelie bin.

Personally then I shower and wash hair every 2nd day, will wash over sink daily.
Brush teeth at least twice a day
Caoimhe has a bath at least once a week, will just get a wipe with a facecloth daily, in warmer weather she gets bathed more often but it's just too cold now.

I don't clean out my bags often enough!
We've owned our car since April and it's never been hoovered or washed eek!! It is actually mingin!!

Ok after writing it all out it seems like loads lol

Edited to add both me and OH work full time and try to make sure that at least one of us is playing with Caoimhe while the other cleans so that we aren't basically ignoring her so that we can get stuff done.
We are all happier in a clean but messy house :)

Shower and wash hair every day, that's non negotiable! I don't feel awake until I've had a shower.
Hoover every day, living room gets done a couple of times a day as Alex drops crumbs all over the place!
Washing - normally 2-3 loads per day, always washing their clothes and towels.
Ironing - nearly every evening when the kids are in bed.
Washing/drying up dishes never seems to end. Have a dishwasher but don't really use it.
Polish - am always doing the tv stand as it gets so dusty, as soon as it's done, it looks dusty again! Plus little fingerprints all over screen :haha: The living room gets done about 3 times a week, the rest of the house is done whenever I get the chance.
Bed linen once a week.
Bathrooms get done once sometimes twice a week.
Putting toys/books aways - too many times to count :coffee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->