How often do you get your period?

Discussion in 'Your Health & Wellbeing' started by leeanne, Apr 27, 2009.

1. leeanne

leeanne Mom of 3 and Stepmom of 2

I used to get it after every 3 weeks (21 days) and since my tubes have been tied they were very irradic after Chase was born and then since December they now show up every 16-18 days. Just when I finish one it seems I'm starting it all over again.

How often do you get yours?

2. leedsforever

leedsforever Kerry!

this month there was 27 days between periods... and think this is quite normal for me... it sucks :(

3. ~KACI~

~KACI~ Well-Known Member

Whenever it feels like turning up !!! :dohh:

4. babezone

babezone Well-Known Member

usualy every 28 days exactly on the spot x

5. polo_princess

polo_princess ♥ Brookes Mummy ♥

I have no idea .. they used to be 31 day cycles but now its just haywire

6. AutumnRose

AutumnRose Guest

It was 28 days the month before last then the last one was 4 days early so was 24 days... due on again in the next week and I hope she arrives at day 28. At least then i wouldnt worry so much about having fertility problems. I worry so much about it:cry:

7. alloyd519

alloyd519 Mom of Twins & TTC #3

I have mine every 3 weeks too, or 21 days, I thought I used to have a 28 day cycle but the last couple months has been 3 weeks

8. orange-sox

orange-sox Sebs Mummy + WTT

Errr usually about 30 days or so apart, but it does vary a lot, and since seb :witch: has visited once, but I have had no pains at all yet, I very much doubt it's because I'm pregnant again coz we've used condoms religiously :rofl: (oh the irony) but more because my body is just messed up

9. Linzi

Linzi Prodest mummy ever

I haven't had one since August 2007 lol

Before than it was silly, I might get one then one a fortnight later, and then there'd be like 4 months until the next.

Having tests at the Docvs to get to the bottom of it coz its driving me mad! I just know its going to happen the day before my wedding night :(

xxx

10. jillypoop

jillypoop Mummy of one

Well I've never been pregnant and always had regular 30 day cycles with AF lasting 4-5 days. Sounds perfect apart from the fact I am in excruciating agony for the first 2-3 days and a week beforehand and until AF finishes, I can't touch my boobs they are so sore.
    Last few months have been a bit more erratic though, usually out by 3 or 4 days.

I think whatever is regular for you is normal, everyone seems to have different ones.

Part of the reason I think mine are quite punctual (hehe!) is because I've never been on the pill (although now beginning to consider it) and haven't been on serious medication or anything ever.

11. Vickie

Vickie Hannah & Rhys <3

every 24 days....but before I started the pill it was 28 days without fail so they've gotten shorter!

12. jillypoop

jillypoop Mummy of one

Sorry to take this thread off in another direction but has anyone tried the Lybrel/Anya pill? It apparently stops periods completely which sounds nice but a bit controversial....

just wondering if anyone is actually on it?

xxx

13. leeanne

leeanne Mom of 3 and Stepmom of 2

Gosh, I can only dream of having mine every 28 days. LOL Even OH bugs me "Not again!!! Didn't you just finish it?" And, you know, it pretty much feels that way...the end of one and the start of another.

14. ~KACI~

~KACI~ Well-Known Member

Could of written that myself, especially the bit about OH!! :dohh: x x

15. xJG30

xJG30 Tom & Mummy <3

Every 28 days pretty much, I always come on, on the day i'm due :)

16. MaryJ

MaryJ Mom of 1 soon to be 2!

I don't know... I had the first one in Feb somewhere in the mid 20's, the second started 24 March and April's is no where in sight... This is really doing my head in.

17. tasha41

tasha41 Mum & Dad + 1

My period has always come whenever it decides to show up. I HATE AF!! Sometimes it's 3 weeks, it has gone as long as 3 months though. Unpredictability isn't even what I hate most though. AF is mean to me, sucks the life out of me, I'm in pain and wanting to be in bed for the entire duration...

18. bunnyg82

bunnyg82 Mum to 2 gorgeous boys

I've not been pregnant ever, but mine are completely random. For example, here are my last 12 months:
    44, 31, 42, 42, 38, 28, 28, 32, 32, 33, 33, 21

So annoying as you can't predict what's gonna happen when, especially for me as I am hoping to be fertile around the time we go on holiday in September, but anything could happen!