How often do you go out?

When Seren I tried to go out nearly everyday for a bit of shopping or out with OH. It didn't really do me any good though, I was back in hospital after 3weeks with an infection and really heavy bleeding and I was told it was because I was too active, and didn't take it easy enough. So just make sure you're taking it easy when you're indoors :) x

I aim to go out once a day, even if its just to go to the shops. Altho friday is our jimjams lets do nothing day! x

I think it is great you get out...I didn't to begin with as I had a tiny prem baby under 5lb so needed to protect my LO, after two weeks I got Cabin Fever so took her out for short walks.

I'm trying to get out with LO most days... if I didn't, I know I wouldn't bother with washing my hair or getting dressed, and would end up depressed. But I think it's an individual thing. As long as they are fed and clean and warm and cuddled, LOs don't mind either way..

You go out as much as you want hon!
Personally I stay in most days as I'm a bit of a hermit. We have baby club at church on mondays, I go shopping on a fridays, and then sat and sun we go out (My DH would go crazy if he stayed in as much as I do!).
Everyone is different :)

i would hope that having a LO would get me out more! right now i work from home, and am stuck INSIDE alllllllll day long 5 days a week, and when my OH gets home he wants to stay in from working all day!

you should try and get out everyday if possible, fresh is good for you and baby.
keeps you active i tog rhys up lovely and warm and i'm off down the tow path for a frisk walk

We go out usually once or maybe twice a day. The fresh air does us both good because otherwise I would go completely nuts. We walk around the neighbourhood, go to the mall or perhaps to the library (the latter is a bit of a trek though). The only times we don't go out is if little one or I are feeing really bad or if the weather is very crummy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->