Reaction score
im having my 3rd baby and ive been seen

9 weeks at booking in appointment
12 weeks scan
16 weeks with my midwife
20 week scan
28 weeks with my midwife

and i next see her at 36 weeks

is it me or do u think 8 weeks it quite a long time?

i had my 28 week midwife appt yesterday (the GD blood test) i see her in another 6 weeks but she should have made you a 'well woman' check with the doctor for 3 weeks time?? so you should have a doctor appt in between. hth x

I saw mine at
6 weeks
17 weeks
25 weeks
28 weeks
31 weeks
and im seeing her tomorrow at 34 weeks x

9 weeks
16 weeks
24 weeks
28 weeks
32 weeks tomorrow

not sure after that

Just looked at my notes, and for those on their 2nd baby or more, these are the appts:

8-10 wks booking in
12 week scan
16 week MW
20 week scan
28 week MW
34 week MW
36 week GP
38 week MW
41 week MW

Yeah tbh I think 8 weeks is a long time, unless you are seeing your doc in between times?

I see my midwife every four weeks, but I seen her today, which was two weeks from my last appointment and she wants to see me a week today, then every two weeks, until the baby comes.

I was initially a high risk pregnancy, but I'm not anymore, although I did have a short hospital stay recently, which is why I have been seen today and next week. But regardless she was gonna see me every two weeks from 30 weeks anyway. I don't see my doc though. xx

no dont see dr before then she just said ill see you in 8 weeks if ive not received a date for scan to check if my plancenta has moved in 2 weeks im to ring her, i think if i may have a placenta praevia i should really be seen every 4 weeks, do u think she has missed the 34 week out by accident?

i had 10 week booking apptment
12 weeks scan
13 weeks
16 weeks
20 week scan
25 weeks
28 weeks
32 weeks
34 weeks
next one 30th nov at 36 weeks
then i believe its every week from then?

8 weeks is along time!

im having my 3rd baby and ive been seen

9 weeks at booking in appointment
12 weeks scan
16 weeks with my midwife
20 week scan
28 weeks with my midwife

and i next see her at 36 weeks

is it me or do u think 8 weeks it quite a long time?

I saw mine at 6 weeks
8 wk
12 wk
16 wk
20 wk
24 wk
28 wk
30 wk
32 wk
34 wk
35 wk
36 wk
37 wk
....and continuing! lol

if she said "see you in 8 weeks" thats obviously what she was happy with. Perhaps that should fill you with confidence because she is obvo happy with everything, but I'd say if you are concerned try to get an appointment for some time in between.

I think thats what I would do, 8 weeks seems awful long, especially in pregnancy! x

I've been seen every four weeks from the start, and now that I'm in my last trimester she's having me in every two weeks. I do think 8 weeks apart is too long!

I had my first appointment at 9 weeks and then an appointment every four weeks unil I hit 24 weeks and now I'm every two weeks and I understand that I'll be going every week after about 37 weeks

i think im going to see if there is a drop in centre that can check my urine and blood pressure in 4 weeks

I'm seeing MW every 3 weeks since week 25.

8 weeks seems very long!!

6 weeks
8 weeks (early scan due to prev loss)
12 weeks scan
16 weeks
20 weeks scan
28 weeks
31 weeks Friday

not too sure after that :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.