How often do you shower/ bathe?

feedindy

Reaction score
I ran into someone today who said she only bathes once a week, and that her husband does the same. That sounds too long for me. I do it every evening. Just wanted to take a poll....

Once a week! :wacko: No thank you.
I know it sounds disgusting but what the hell does she do when the AF turns up, I'm hoping she bathes more then for everyone's sake lol.

I shower every day without fail and it's generally at night before I go to bed. I have to shower every day as my hair get's greasy with it being down and short and there's no point in just washing my hair.

I have to shower every evening in the week as working with little children you get all sorts in your hair.I think today it was baked beans,and gravy(they didnt eat them together by the way)

I was about to say I normally only shower once at weekends,but then I remembered I shower Saturday mornings and Sunday nights:haha:So I do shower every day

daily. i wash my hair every second day, gets really greasy if i wash it everyday x

Every day. I couldn't get out of bed and not have a shower..... I wash my hair every second day because it''s quite oily.

Every day at night. But I had a classmate that told me she couldn't understand how I did that,since she just washed her hair TWICE a month!!! No thanks 0.0

About every 3 days. We don't have a shower (except for the shower bidet in the toilet and you can't wash properly with that) and we're not gonna heat the sauna every night to wash, we'd go through far too much firewood!

Alright, who said every week?? Meaning once a week?

Once a day.

I mean there's times I've been too ill to take a shower, but I immediately shower the next day. I try to wash my oily hair every other day. Just can't see going without a :shower:...I'd feel so unclean.

Everyday - I have a messy toddler to contend with who insists on 'sharing' his food with my top, trouser, skirt, hair, anything :lol:

I shower every day, I wash my hair every other day unless it needs too. If I'm poorly then sometimes I can't shower every day but even then I try my best.

Hubby is the same.

I couldn't imagine NOT showering.

X

About every 3 days. I don't have the time or energy to do it more often lol

I voted every other day, but it varies from everyday to every 3 days depending on how dirty I feel and what plans I have.

I shower everyday, sometimes twice. It is strange but i usually shower twice a day if i have had a lazy day. Don't know why but i feel more dirty if i have been lazing around all day than when i have been at work!

I use them all the time on everything. There is about 10 pairs in the airing cupboard ready for the bathroom and upstairs. Also loads and loads in the kitchen. I have also a box blue gloves that engineers use in the house to use for small things. e.g. mainly when Isaac has done a very explosive nappy!

I have a bath everyday... its my mummy time so big bath of bubbles and im happy!

Twice a day, in the morning I wash my hair, evenings I dont so its a quick wash in the shower then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->