How often do you shower/ bathe?

I shower every morning and wash my hair, and then rinse off at night to be clean before I get in bed. So twice a day for me.

About every three days. My hair gets greasy if washed more often and unless I exercise, which I never do :blush: I don't sweat.

I shower every morning, for sure.

The only other times I shower are when I am out with our livestock, or other reasons I am not thinking of right now, and I may get dirty & smelly, I'll come in and shower to be fresh again. Or sometimes I like to relax and think so I'll shower at night.

:thumbup:

I wash myself everyday!! im sorry but with my LO i get quite dirty when she decides she wants to try and feed herself and i do sweat alot when im doing housework (even when i wear deodrant lol).

I then wash my hair every 2 days with it being curly etc x

every day. i wash my hair too, if i dont my scalp gets itchy.

euwww dont know how you could leave it longer

Have a shower every morning, some days a bath at night if I'm feeling stressed out. Wash my hair every other day x

Shower every morning to wash my hair then a bath of an evening:flower:

Mostly everyday. At most its everyother day but rarely i like it in the morning to feel fresh for the day ahead

2-3 days aha, i'm lazy and i'm always at home so it doesn't bother me. if i'm working or something then it's normally at least every other day and i just have an 'inbetween' wash

Shower every morning, wash my hair every other day and have a bath 2 or 3 times a week in the evening. Lx

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->