How often do you shower/ bathe?

Once a month :) Only dirty people need to wash !!

Only kidding, every other day here :)

Every day, I usually bath every night and sometimes in the morning too haha!

Everyday, occasionally twice x

every other day as we have only electric heating and it is alot to keep heating the water. Oliver is bathed or showed everyday with out fail, because he has normally been playing in mud etc.

I shower everyday. Sometimes though my hair only gets washed every other day.

Every 1-2 days, the longest I'll go without is 2 days max. I bath the kids every other day too unless they need one sooner.

I voted every other day, but it varies from everyday to every 3 days depending on how dirty I feel and what plans I have.

I'm the same :) If I'm not leaving the house I'll let it go the extra day but if I'm going out I'll shower before getting ready and then shower the next day to wash away the shame :rofl:

Obvs if I've been working out/out walking I'll shower after that too so it really depends on how much of a recluse/lazy arse I'm being.

Every other day but in the warmer sticky months every day

Every day but i wash my hair once every 2 days.

I'm every other day, I probably would every day if the moisture didn't mess with my hair. I have to blow dry and straighten it every time I shower and I really couldn't be bothered doing that every day lol.

depends, usually every other day, and sometimes i get into the habit of bathing constantly because i love baths lol so then its every day, my oh some times bathes twice a day !!

every 3 days, our water heater takes agesssssssssss to heat up enough for a shower so I just have a sink wash on the days in between.

Everyday. Usually wash my face and stuff in the morning then bath/shower at night. I'll sometimes have a shower in the morning though and still have a bath at night because I love my bubble baths.

I want to shower every day, but in the winter I sometimes have to shower every other day, by the time there is time for me to shower at night I am so tired and have to wait for the water to heat up. I wash my hair once a week, but thats cos in my religion I cover it, so it doesnt really get exposed to anything.

I generally only do every other day. We don't have a shower so a bath is the only option. I can't have one every day otherwise i wouldn't see my OH in the evening or get anything done.
If we had a shower i would probably shower on the days i didn't have a bath.

Every other days but when it's hot & sticker more than likely everyday. And I only wash my hair when it's greasy, usually 3 days.
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->