How often do you use doppler?

A

AndreZZ

For those of you who have one...how often do you check baby's heart rate with your dopple? Every day? Every other day??

I have the last 3 days in a row...I find it really brings my anxiety down. I only listen for a few seconds after finding the heart beat, but I feel guilty. Everyday must be too much??

I have used one for all three pregnancies. There is no medical evidence that there is anything harmful to the fetus at all. I can't see how it would be harmful.... I've used mine early on, every single night for a few mins to check on baby. My first was an anterior placenta and kept me from feeling him move a lot of the time so under the advise of my doc, instead of going to the hospital every time I got worried, I used the Doppler.

Thanks for the response. ..yes I originally got my doppler last pregnancy due to anterior placenta as well, and now that I have it for this pregnancy it's hard not to use it!

I found baby #3 for the first time today so I'm sure I'll check a lot till o can feel baby move

Hi ladies. I'm a very happy newby to this section after over a year ttc. A friend has got me a doppler, it says to use from 14 weeks but when did you guys start using yours?

My DH only lets me use it every other day even though I told him it's totally safe!
I got mine at 10+2 and heard hb straight away

An external heart beat can be heard from 9 weeks but it's tough to find sometimes

I used it from 9 weeks onwards every 2-3 days, just until I heated his heart beat. Now it's when he's quiet. Maybe 1 x a week. I think I'm going to sell now as I'll want to focus on movements to know if baby is feeling well. I'm almost 21 weeks now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->