How often do you weigh yourself?

only once a week, Im not that obsessed by it, theres worse things going on in the world to worry about wether iv gained half an ounce over night

I do it daily, i usually lose a bit each day or weigh the same, i will weigh a wee bit more if i have had a bad day and i know to work harder that day

every morning after a wee and then I weigh again before bed - If my weight is the same as it was in the morning then its pretty much guaranteed that I have lost some. I probably should only weigh once a week, but if I left it that long then I know I would slip up. Its knowing I will weigh myself every morning that keeps me on track throughout the day. I will only keep it up until I am happier with my weight and then I will probably stick to once a week just to keep an eye on things.

I got far too obsessive about checking my weight so now do it every saturday morning, before eating/exercising xx

I weigh on the wii everyday, it's not so much having to weigh for me it's the fact I want to get my stamp and do the body test :haha:

Every morning..get up, go pee, get naked, weigh self..haha..

Whenever im at home and need a wee....

They are just there :shrug:

Never, I go by the mirror!

^^ Same as. I'm not to bothered by my actual weight but only what I look like, so will weigh myself only once a month just to check but it really doesn't bother me. Every individual is different.
___XO

I do it every morning too. Sometimes before a wee and after a wee just to know how much I pee. LOL! Crazy I know :)

Was every day but not gonna bother anymore I'd rather do it weekly and see a significant difference rather than 1lb

I weigh daily but its kinda to keep me motivated but when I get more near my goal weight or get real set in an exercise routine Ill start doing weekly :)

everyday out of habit - but i record my weight once a week

xx

Once a week first thing in the morning.
I have been down the road of weighing every day/several times a day and it put me in a bad place.

xXx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->