How often does your LO nap?

sproutly2003

Reaction score
My son is 12 weeks and he will have usually 1 quite long nap a day, 1.5hrs sometimes and about 3/4 short naps, approx 30 mins. Is this too much?

No i dont think so, my lo normally has 3 naps of about an hour sometimes hour and a half and 1 smaller nap of 30 mins or so. He's 13 weeks today. If he doesnt get this much he gets really grouchy!

That sounds fine to me and is very similar to what my son has, he's 4 months old. The only difference is that unfortunately, since hitting the 4 month mark, he never has a long nap in the mornings anymore which used to mean I could easily get ready for the day. Now I have to do what I can in 30 minutes.

My son can stay awake happily for 90 minutes but then starts to get grumpy. He can't go any longer than 2 hours before he gets overtired and is then difficult to get to sleep.

My daughter is 10 weeks and I feel like she is still asleep the majority of the day and wakes for an hour here and there. From 7-7 PM is her happiest time where she seems really active, I'm wondering when she will come out of this very sleepy stage

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->