How often should i feel baby move?

bee162

Reaction score
I've been feeling flutters since 16 weeks.. but its only been the last week that its been more regular.. just wondering how often i should feel the baby moving.. should i be concerned if its not every day at this stage??

baby is still small enough to be making small movements that you would barely notice. I feel this one in the evening once the kids are in bed and I'm sat down relaxing. I hadn't felt him/her all day on Thursday, but he/she is kicking away right now :D

You don't need to worry about baby moving until 28 weeks when you need to make sure their kicking 10 times a day.

At this stage your baby is still quite small and has room to still move about that you won't notice, also they could be awake when your sleeping. Don't worry about it. :)

Oh your baby is still quite small and wont have an established pattern so i wouldnt worry. You will have quiet days. I think after about 24wks maybe it should be more of an issue. It also depends upon which country you live in..here i was told 10 kicks/movements in 24hrs.

ok thank you :) ive been such a worrier with this pregnancy every little thing worries me and now i know i can feel it moving i think why arent you moving lol but yeah it prob is and i cant feel it xx

You don't need to worry about baby moving until 28 weeks when you need to make sure their kicking 10 times a day.

At this stage your baby is still quite small and has room to still move about that you won't notice, also they could be awake when your sleeping. Don't worry about it. :)

Yeah my MW told be this too. I am 24 weeks and it's only telast fw weeks I feel her all day and all night LOL.

Yeah my MW told be this too. I am 24 weeks and it's only telast fw weeks I feel her all day and all night LOL.

Haha, :) Mine did that too. I'm 32 weeks nearly now, and the kicking calms down a lot.. and then you get jabs and punches and your LO getting their feet stuck under your ribs lol! :dohh:

I don't think you should be concerned, I didn't feel mine move at all until 20 weeks.

Im having regular daily movements now, have been for around 2 weeks or so now. i wouldnt worry just yet, like others have said baby is still very small. i would prob be concrened if i didnt have movements at certain times of the day now xx

I have regular movements every day and night and they say aslong as you feel your little one atleast 9 times a day then its all good :thumbup:

its only this week i feel baby everyday and it seems to be every couple of hours , but at 17/18 wks it was every 2/3 day s x

aw thats good to know.. i was getting worried thinking now ive felt it i should all the time x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->