How often should we???

Ebenson703

Reaction score
Ok...so I have some questions that you just can't type in Google and get an answer. Any suggestions would be great? I'm on my 4th round of clomid...last month we had sex every day...should we stick to that or do every other? I've heard so many different opinions. Also, anyone on a 36 day cycle? If so when do you have sex. OPK's don't work for me so I need to eyeball it. :) Let me know any suggestions you may have! Thank you!

Sex everyday it not a good idea. Your man needs sometime to get his supply ready and 24 hours are not enough. Also if you are not sure of his sperm count and its abit on the low side it could effect negatively.

Just BD every other day or every two day. And if you are using opks and get a positive BD 2-3 days straight then. GL dear x

Just read opks don't work for you. Have you tried cb digital cuz I had hard time with opks too but cb digital worked like a charm.

Hmm I will have to try digital! His count is good...every 2 days it is. :) Thank you for responding!

Everyother day is good too if his count is good, BD skip one day then BD again :thumbup: If you are interested you can join the SMEP group. YOU BD everyother day till your positive OPK and then three days in a row.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...lan-smep-ttc-1-group-aug-sept-oct-2013-a.html

Hey! I am trying SMEP this month! Fx that it works! Also, last month I had a 37 day cycle and it seems that I get my period about 14 to 15 days after I O. So... if you know your cycle lengths are consistent you can count back from you expected AF date. Hope that helps! Unfortunately I have random cycles and often get several + OPKs which makes the O guess work much more difficult! ha

Thanks Mindy...Ya I'm pretty consistent at 37 days! We will see!

This is the first cycle my hubby and I tried to BD specifically around the time of what I think is my O day.We did it every day from CD12 to CD16 (except CD14) and I ovulated yesterday (CD17) so hopefully it wasn't too much,or too little.We haven't had any tests or anything done,so I don't know if his soldiers are on the lighter side,lol.Here's hoping they get the job done!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->