How Often To Weigh Myself??

2011butterfly

How Often To Weigh Myself?? Should I do it every 1-2 weeks or say once a month. Bare in mind that I don't have scales at home, so will have to go to boots. But I want to make sure I stay determined and motivated.

Well I weigh in once a week. That way it keeps me focused and I know most mistakes will show on that weigh in. Teaches me lessons lol..

I weigh myself once a week. Every Monday. Today's weigh in was disappointing, only 1 pound lost =(

I weigh myself once a week on a Sunday morning. But for example this week I did it on sunday, hadn't lost anything but that's due to time of month and seems I hold 1.5lb of water!! As that is how much I lost by this morning

At the moment I do it every day which is silly because it fluctuates and it's driving me mad so I am going back to weekly (if I can resist :haha:)!

^^^wss im forever weighing myself. I know its should be once a week at a minimum but i just cant help

Also i like to weigh in mirn and at the end just to see how food, drink, toilet trips effect weight

Although i was told best weight lose guide is to get tape and measure yourself as actual weigh moves around so much during just a few hours

Your weight changes between 2-3lbs every day depending so you shouldn't weigh everyday.

I didn't say, but I actually tend to weigh myself daily, but only record every Monday's lol. My weight stays consistent.

Thanx to everbody for your comments. Think I'll go for 1-2 weeks :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->