How often?

Alexas Mommy

Reaction score
How often do you let your LO go diaperless?? I know it is good to have them without a diaper sometimes because it is good for their bum and private parts to get fresh air or whatever, but how often?? :dohh: Thanks!

once so a week, lately she pees everytime i leave it off haha

Once a day but not for very long. Usually after bathtime when she's drying off

xxx

everyday sometimes for 5 mins sometimes for 20 mins x

I try and leave him for at least 20 minutes everyday he loves it!

x

Bren has lots of naked baby time. He loves it and always fusses at me when I go to put his diaper back on. I just plop him down on a towel in his playplace with lots of toys and he has a great time. He often wees and does occasionally poop during naked baby time, but since he is on the towel it is no big deal.

A few minutes a couple of times a day. Pampers and Huggies change mats are good to use underneath baby coz they're absorbant so the wee doesn't trickle off:dohh:

I try to do it every day even if its just for 10 mins :)

Poppy has about 45 minutes in the morning before I get her dressed. I just lay her on her changing mat with a towel underneath and let her have a kick about while I annoy her by singing songs to her and tickling her feet! I then do the same thing before I bath her in the evening. x

twice everyday in the morning when hes getting dressed and the evening when hes gettin changed for bed and if im at home in the day at nappy changes then well you know there born naked so let them be free lol they love it seems to go on a hyper

i do it everytime he has a bath, but when i leave it off he always pees lol

by the way a tip for those with girls and having naked time turn your changing mat the other way round so the ridge is at the bottom not the top that way the pee doesnt roll off suppose would work for boys too but they sometimes pee up in the air :rofl:

Dec can get his own off so quite often !!! he hates having a nappy on and he is starting to sit on his potty so I think I may have an early potty trainer!! Yay

Kaya used to get it all the time, but recently she's been pooing when her nappy's off so she only gets it once or twice a week after her bath.

Everyday for my LO...not for long because if i do he is guarenteed to be spraying the whole place with pee :rofl:

Dec can get his own off so quite often !!! he hates having a nappy on and he is starting to sit on his potty so I think I may have an early potty trainer!! Yay

:happydance::happydance::happydance: I hope Alexa will learn early :D

:happydance::happydance::happydance: I hope Alexa will learn early :D

I hope Dec does do it early I had an awful time with Dan, he was fully potty trained during the day by 2.5 years but he was a bed wetter :hissy: he didnt come out of night nappies until 6 years old and that was when he got meds for it, it was truly awful, dont get me wrong if Dec goes the same way then we will survive but I really hope not. Fingers crossed for you that Alexa learns early to xx I love her little chubby cheeks :cloud9:, she is adorable

I didn't even know they needed diaper-less time. Our pedi never said anything about it to us. Guess I'll start giving her some in the morning!

I didn't even know they needed diaper-less time. Our pedi never said anything about it to us. Guess I'll start giving her some in the morning!

My doctor didn't say so either, but a few people told me naked time is good for them, if you think about it,would you like to wear a diaper all day and night? :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->