How ofter do you DTD??

oliv

Reaction score
Im just asking because my friend who is TTC was saying that her and her OH DTD 4 times a week!!

OH manage 3 times a week max!!

How often do you?

Hello,

We aim for every other day or at least 3 times per week to increase our chances of conception. You shouldn't do it to excess because it damages sperm quality. I'd say you're fine, your friends only doing it once more per week than you and i doubt that would make much difference to your chances to conceive

Xx

Usually around 2 times during the week, and then fri and sat nights on weekend... We have crazy work schedule during the week!

just usually when I'm up for it, I usually have a very low sex drive due to medication I'm on, but seem to have found this last two months (since having implanon removed) I've been extremely horny around ov or when I think I ov anyway :shy: Xxx

Hi after reading this i am worried it wont work for us??!
My hubby and I do it at least twice a day everyday, we both have high sex drives and just really enjoy it lol!
Will this have a negative effect on us TTC??

You can have sex as much as you like and still have a good chance of conceiving, experts say you should wait 2-3 days to allow the sperm to increase in quality and allow "top swimmers" to develop which won't happen if you do it twice per day. Saying that you only need one to meet the egg? Xx

We are truly NTNP, and we do it pretty much every day because we enjoy it/have high drives. In my mind (and granted, I could be wrong), but in my mind I don't see how it would hurt, just because even if they're "lower quality" it seems like the "you only need one" mentality added to the "perfect window" mentality would even out ;-) But, that said, that's from someone who is NTNP straight-up, if that makes sense.

DH and I dtd every day and sometimes twice in a day but thats if we both have the energy :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->