How old were u when u got married? Or what age do u want to b married by?

mummy2lola

Mum to 2 trying for 3
Reaction score
Just wondering as marrage where I am just isn't the norm,I'm the only one in my family to b married and the only one of my friends to married (infact when pg the mws wouldn't say dh as they weren't allowed incase it offended people who weren't married).one of my older friends said WOW u married so young but I don't think we did so just wondered how old u would get married or when u got married.

I was 24 and had been with dh for 3 years prior xx

I'd like to be married before Im 30, Im 23 atm

OH said he was going to propose on our anniversairy in September but he was too skint to get a really good ring so when he gets the money he will propose properly - who said romance was dead eh? :haha:

When I was talking to our parish priest about getting LO baptised he asked if it was the expense of the wedding that was stopping us and I said yes.
He retorted its on £75 to be married in a registry office and my reply?

"No offence Father but its gonna cost more than £75 to get me down the aisle!!" :winkwink:

Wow summer rain that's like identical to me :haha: married at 17, we broke up about a month after the wedding :dohh: not officially engaged yet but we've spoken about it quite a bit and we'll no doubt be tying the knot the summer after I turn 21 :lol:

I want to be married by 25 we have been together nearly 2 yrs

I got married at 21 had been with oh for 6 years when we got married. Been married for 5 years this year in April and been together 11!! It goes soooo quick!

When me and OH married, we were both 30, nearly 31. That's pretty standard in our circle of friends. In fact only one of my friends and two of OH's friends are married and most are in their thirties (and only two of us have babies). A lot of his friends are still living the single life!

Not married yet. Been engaged a year, and been with OH almost 2 years. Were getting married this year. Were both 21. Hes already been married once tho. X

I think I wanted to be married by the time I was 25-26, although I dont think i ever really thought about it.

I got married this past September at the age of 21. Me and DH had been together 5 years to the day.

i was 20 dh was 27 it our 5th wedding anniversary in september and we got together 7 months before getting married engaged 2 months after we got together x

DH and I were both 29 we got married. We had been together for 10 years before that lol

We've set our wedding date for October 7 2012...and I will be 32 and DF will be 35 and we will have been together just shy of 3 years. Its funny because although I always wanted to be married I didn't have a goal age but I always had a baby goal...I wanted one by the time I was 30 - I missed it by a month lol

26, had been together 4 years beforehand, friends for another year before that x

I was 24 when I got married, we'd been together for 7 years at the time :)

I was 24, DH was 33. He had been married before.

We had been together for just over 2 years when we got married. It's our 2 year wedding anniversary in March.

I was 23 when I got married and we were together 5 years before that, we've been
Married 2 years now x

I had just turned 19 the month before, he was 20, we couldn't legally drink at our wedding. Had been dating him 9 months by the time we got married, but had known him since i was 11 or 12 years old.

I got married at 21 had been with oh for 6 years when we got married. Been married for 5 years this year in April and been together 11!! It goes soooo quick!

Could have wrote this myself. Married at 21 after almost 6 years together (married in the Sept, 6 years together in Jan following year) and will have been married for 5 years this year. It really does go so quick! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->