How old were u when u got married? Or what age do u want to b married by?

23 and him 30 would have been together just over 3 years.

I never thought I would ever get married.... had been hurt too much in previous relationships to ever consider thinking about it. But, when I met my now DH we both knew straight away that we wanted to be together for life :cloud9:

When we eventually got round to actually getting married, I was 29 and he was 40 (his 2nd marriage, my 1st)

xx

By the time I'm 28. I'd put buying a house before marriage though.

im getting married on june 30th, ill be 19 my partner will be 20 nearly 21 - weve been together 4 years :) x

I got married when I was 23. We've been married 4 months on Thursday. We've been together for six years in march :)

Before I'm 30 and before we've been together 10 years. I'm 27 this year and been together 8 years in march. Been engaged 5 years in october this year.

Just wondering as marrage where I am just isn't the norm,I'm the only one in my family to b married and the only one of my friends to married (infact when pg the mws wouldn't say dh as they weren't allowed incase it offended people who weren't married).one of my older friends said WOW u married so young but I don't think we did so just wondered how old u would get married or when u got married.

I was 24 and had been with dh for 3 years prior xx

I am also the only one of my family and friends (of the same generation) to be married. Incidentally I am also the only one with a child. Hmmm, maybe there is a connection.

I met hubby when I was 18.5 years (minus a week or two), got engaged 15 month later when I was 19 and we married the day after my 22nd. I am now 25. He is 20 months older than I.

i was married at 19! left him at 22.. was together 4 years.

I will prbally be about 27-28 when i get married again... im 24 now :) Gunna do this one properly and right. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->