How old were u when u got married? Or what age do u want to b married by?

Got married when I was 24 and DH was 26, we'd been together for 8 years. Now 25, and had our DS 7 weeks ago :D

We were both 25 when we got married, 18 months ago. I was exactly 13 weeks preggers :happydance:

We got married at 22. We got engaged on my 20th birthday, but Ds came along when I was 21.... :haha: it's our 4th anniversary this year. My husbands close friends from school all got married the same year as us and the year after. None of the girls from school are married or have children. Only two of our friends have been married before having children!!

I was 33, DH was 31. I'm 36 now. We have been together since 2004 so 5 years before we married. We only married because DH wanted to be married before we had children (he is catholic and it mattered to him, I would have been happy to stay unmarried but it is nice we all have the same surname now).

Met at 20, engaged at 24, married 26, DS born when I was 31. Been together 11.5 yrs now!

I got married the 1st time when I was 23 divorced right after I turned 25.....In NO RUSH to get re-married. I'm 28 now been with OH for almost 3 years :)

Hi mummy2lola

I was also 24 and had been with dh for 3 years!

I always said I wanted a baby when I was 25 but wanted to be married first and that's exactly how my life panned out :)
would do anything to have my angel baby back tho :(

I was married at 20, we were together 3 years before that.
Then had LO when I was 22.

I was 23, nearly 24! We had been together 4 years x

I got married at 22 to someone I had been with over 4 years. We divorced just over 4 years later. I married my husband at 29, and we've been married 2 1/2 years.

Honestly, I wasn't one of those girls who really thought about getting married. Not that there is anything wrong with that. It just wasnt me. I was to busy with school. And then I wanted to live on my own (i had a serious boyfriend), I was a pretty independent person and always thought I didn't need to be tied down. So I did pretty much alot of the things I wanted to do, traveled, bought my own home, etc.. By 38 I kind of starting feeling that I wanted to be married and share my life. But, now I'm not so sure sometimes... Lol! Sorry I babbled very sleepy. So i was 38 and for me it was the perfect age.

I was married at 25 and we had already been together 5 years when we got married. Celebrating 3 years of marriage this month.

Married at 16 (had been together since I was 14) and still married 6 years later

we became boyfriend and girlfriend when i was 16 (DH 20), we were engaged when i was 21 (DH 24) and married when i was 22 (DH 25) then pregnant at 22 (DH 25) and i became a mother at 23 (DH 26) and i am now 24 (DH 27)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->