How old were u when u got married? Or what age do u want to b married by?

Been engaged almost 3 years but no plans atm to get married it was either a baby or a wedding and I've never been big on weddings as I see living together and having a baby a bigger commitment than being married hopefully by im 30 tho so gives me 10 years lol and the kids can be bridesmaids / ushers x

We were both 30 when we got married. We'd been engaged for 2 years, and together for 7, and despite all those years together we somehow managed to time it so that I was 5 months pregnant when I walked up the aisle!

I got married at 20, OH was 31. We've been married 9 years this year.

was engaged twice - first time at 19yrs for 6 years, second time at 26years for a year - thank goodness I didn't go through with the marriages as I would have been a divorcee LOL

finally went down the aisle at 33 years old and been married nearly 3 years now -he's definitely the one.

I was 26, DH was 30. Had been together for nearly 8 yrs before getting married.

We were both 25, we will have been married 6 years 24th June this year! Ds was born 23rd august the year after we married! Dd born 11th oct just gone. We have been together 14 years x

I was 23 he was 32 been married 5 years in april, been together nearly 11 years

we were both 24 and had been with DH for 6 years before that

I was one of the first of my friends to get married as well. We got married August 2010 when I was 21, and we'd been together just over 2 years (not including seeing each other for about 6 months unofficially). We got engaged after a year. I graduated from University in July 2010, got married the following month, and then got pregnant shortly after the honeymoon (just after starting a new job, lol), had our daughter at 22, and I was 23 on Sunday! x

I was 25, DH was 30. We'd been together 4.5 years and have been married for 3 years. I was young to be married in my circle.

Met OH at 21, got BFP and engaged at 23, Teddy born at 24, getting married next year when i'll be 25 :happydance:

me and dh were both 27, got engaged at 25 after 7 years together.
Had LO when we were 28 :baby:

I graduated and got married on the same day. Great one for history, I was 22.

Dh is 12 years older than me never been married lol I was 21 when we got married been together almost 7 years though since I was 18. I am 24 now :)

Married at 29, DH was 30...been together for almost 7 years before that, he took his time producing that ring! Was pregnant with lo by our first anniversary.

29. Most of my friends who are married were about the same age X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->