How old were u when u got married? Or what age do u want to b married by?

I wont be getting married, we have been together 5 years (with a little break :haha:). I am 23 OH is 25. We are agreed marriage isnt a huge importance to us

We've been together 4.5 years, got engaged roughly a year ago and hope to get married in 2013 :D

Thats the same as where i'm from - i know NO ONE personally that has been married, a lot have kids, yet say marriage is too much of a commitment :dohh: seriously? :haha:
Well I have been with OH just over 3 years, we want to get married dec 10th 2013 (i will be 20 and he will be 21) but we are soo broody and are considering trying before we get married but we will probably get married first just so we could enjoy being husband and wife for a bit before we add to the family :flower:

25, lived together for a couple years before. It will be our 11 year wedding anniversary on the 24th of January.

I was 27 and DH was 26 when we got married. It is much more common over here in the States.

Me and my OH have been together over 10 years....we were 21 & 22 when we got together, we had our first daughter when i was 26 and second daughter when i was 30 and only got married August 2011......when i was 32..........neither of us really thought getting married was important and it is a big commitment but my 6 year old daughter would ask us questions like 'why have you got a different last name?' and 'i want the same name as you mummy' that and other little things like this as well as wanting to now more then ever prompted my OH to propose in jan 2010......i love being married and i love being able to refer to my OH as my husband....i like that we wear wedding rings.... I like the fact that at my daughters school they can write to Mr and Mrs same.... rather than MR something and MISS something else .........its the little things to me lol and now we feel complete xxx

I met him when I was 17, married and mortgagesd at 19, still very much happily in love at 26 almost ready to pop with baby no. 2!
I've a lot to thank for having such a successfull and happy relationship!

We started dating when I was 16 & he was 18. We got married when I was 20 & he was 22. I was actually 36 weeks pregnant on our wedding day. :cloud9:

Well I just got engaged at 21 and I'm hoping to get married 2014 maybe so I'll be 23.

I was 18 and DH was 27. We got married on our 2 year anniversary.

I would have got married years ago but we didn't have the money so were getting married next year I will be 25 and oh wil be a month shy of being 27

I was 25, OH was 33, we had been together 8 years before we married and we will be celebrating our 9th anniversary this June.

We were both 30 when we got married 6 years ago and had been engaged for 4 years before the wedding.

two weeks away from my 20th,circumstances had a lot to do with it, had we not been in a fortunate position we would have waited until we were, ideally I would have liked to have been 27/30 because I'm old fashioned with my views of marriage and if me and dh were to get divorced I wouldn't remarry. Having said that I wouldn't change the way we planned things. We've been together for 5 years this march :flower:

I got married at 20, had been with OH 2 years. He was 24 at the time. Been married for 3 years this May :cloud9:

Got married last April, I was 24, DH was 26. Together 8 years before, known each other 10.

i was 20 (21 the next month) when i got married n oh was 23 (24 the next month) and im forever getting ur not old enough to be married ect

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->