How old were u when u got married? Or what age do u want to b married by?

i married at 18 by islamic law and was divorced at 18 im not actually classed as divorced though i dont have to tell people i was married as was by shariah law which isnt recognised in the uk
me and current OH plan on marrying in 2013 we were supposed to be marrying this year but i got my bfp so gotta wait :-(

i was 20 (21 the next month) when i got married n oh was 23 (24 the next month) and im forever getting ur not old enough to be married ect

People say that because they're jealous! :hugs: My friend Kendal always says that to me (engaged right now) and she would say I was too young and it wouldn't last because me and OH have only slept together and with no one else :dohh: (she has had sex with 40 guys and is 19) :nope: and she admitted to me when she was extremely drunk that she was just jealous because she wish she waited for someone who wanted to be with her forever like me :nope: ...they just want to bring you down to their misery, people don't understand unless they know how it feels to want someone forever and for that person to want you back :hugs:

we are getting married in march im 21 and OH is 23, have been together for 6 years :)

i was 20 (21 the next month) when i got married n oh was 23 (24 the next month) and im forever getting ur not old enough to be married ect

People say that because they're jealous! :hugs: My friend Kendal always says that to me (engaged right now) and she would say I was too young and it wouldn't last because me and OH have only slept together and with no one else :dohh: (she has had sex with 40 guys and is 19) :nope: and she admitted to me when she was extremely drunk that she was just jealous because she wish she waited for someone who wanted to be with her forever like me :nope: ...they just want to bring you down to their misery, people don't understand unless they know how it feels to want someone forever and for that person to want you back :hugs:

me n my sister get compared all the time, shes 3 yrs older then me n would have ppl going omg ur little sister is married with a kid n ur not even married yet! like it even really matters lol
i think its so nice when a couple have only been with each other....unfortunatly i cant say that about me n my oh lol he was a right whore hahaha

Me and OH are engaged, our 'date' is 2017, not because we don't particularly want to get married but because of money and our lifestyle. I will be 25 at the end of 2017 so I will most likely be 24 when we get married and to me that is perfect. We plan to TTC in 2013 so our two babies can walk up the isle with us and will understand whats going on :cloud9:

I'd love to be married before I'm 25 (I'm 22 now), we just really can't afford it and our priority is trying to get socially housed outside these flats :(
Can't afford a mortgage neither we both work but only get min wage :(
I probably won't even be married before I'm 30, it breaks my heart. I wanted to change my name via deed poll so we can appear to be a proper family but oh says it's silly :(

Forgot to say we've been together 3 and a half years and engaged for 2! X

I'm not fussed about marriage. If it happens, it happens, but I'm not rushing to get married any time soon :shrug:

We plan on getting married in 2014/2015 and I will be 25/26, my OH is 14 years older than me and has never been married or engaged before :) We will have been together for 5 years :cloud9:.

I will be the only married person within my circle of friends.

If I'd stayed with my ex we agreed to get married ( eventually after it being 2014 for ages) July 2013.

I would have been 20 he'd be 26.

I dunno I'd like to be around 23-24.
No man though lol

I was 25 and DH was 30..we will be married for 2years this May.

I always wanted to be married and have a baby at 25. Got the marriage part down, if only we could conceive a baby! Hoping it's this year.

I would like to be married before i'm 30! i'm 23 now, but i know for a fact OH wouldn't even consider saving up to pay for a wedding when we don't even own a house, i know he is right, but at the same time MEH :( lol and it would take us about 10 years to save for a house.... we have been together for .. however long my ticker says lmao,

also i'm not a believer in engagements with no set date, as in when people get engaged and don't have any intention of getting married lol, i also don't see the point in getting married and saying "shall we get married 4 years from now" because why not wait 3 years to propose and then get married a year later lol .... just a personal choice tho x

I was 36 when i got married, I was scared of committing in my 20's as I know it should be a life time promise, so I wanted to be sure that I knew who I was and what I wanted in life before making that concrete connection with someone.

I had no idea at what age I wanted to be married by I just knew it was the right time for me, esp as I wanted children after hitting 30, and as a traditionalist I always believed in marriage before kids so they went together for me :)

Was 20 when we got engaged 21 when we got married! DH turned 22 3 days after wedding and I did 2 months later :) x

I'm not married.. Actually I am single but I would like to be married by 30 so I have 5 years to go lol.

Never married but I want it to be when OH & I are both stable enough and financially stable.

Don't know what age that'll be, can't predict somethings :)

I was 27, OH was 28. We were together for seven years before!

I was 21 and my husband was 25 (though he turned 26 a couple of weeks later!)! We'll be married 2 years in April! He proposed when I was 19 and he was 23! :thumbup:

Beca :wave:

I'll be 25 and DF will be 48! and we will have been together 4 years :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->