how old were you babies when they left hospital @25weeks?

twins6410

premmie boy/girl twin
Reaction score
just wondering how old your LO's was when they left hospital if born at 25 weeks? thanks x

Hey our wee princess spent 16 weeks in hospital. 13 days after due date. Thought it was gonna be longer but she proved us all wrong. :)

thanks, well done ella :) is it possible for 25weekers to come out before there due date? like a good few weeks? xx

Yeah i don't see why not. Ella's bed buddie was born at 24weeks and was home 2weeks or so before her due date. Each baby is different as you'll probably already know. :)

we left 3 days after our due date, tbh you should not be in a hurry to have LO leave early because technically they need the entier 40 weeks to be fully developed i dont even want to get into the horror stories i have heard on other forumn of babies leaving the hospital to early, just be patient your LO will come home when it is safest for them to do so.

Hey, Harry was a 24 weeker and came home 9 days before his due date xx

Harry was well enough to come home about 2 weeks before he did but his doctors wouldnt let him home uintil we held his brothers funeral, which sounds harsh, but it was the best thing and they even arranged our fave nurse to come in on her day off to look after harry so we could give connor the time he deserved x

My lo came home 2 days before her due date. She could have been home a few days earlier but she hadn't tolerated her first set of jabs well and I wanted her to have the second set in hospital.

Another 25 weeker who was in the first hospital we were in went home about 17 days before his due date.

Sammy is one week after her due date and she is still in hospital. We don't expect her to be out for another 2-3 weeks. Shes getting there slowly but surely. They all go at their own pace.

Hey,

Jessica was Ella's bed buddy. We were in 1 day short of 13 weeks and Jessica came home 18 days before her due date. That was a Monday. She was ready to go on the Friday before but they wouldn't let her go over a weekend as there would be no GP cover (definitely the best thing).

As the others have said though, every baby is individual and they get there in their own time.

xx

thanks ladies, i havent got this prem baby, just found out a girl i was helpin on a site was lyin about having a prem baby, the little girl came home weeks before her due date, and things she was sayin to me just didnt add up, in the end found out she was a saddo idiot lying about having a baby, i asked the question before i found out, just to get some feed back to see if 25 weekers can come home weeks before there due date, thanks again ladies xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->