How old were you when you miscarried?

I was 34 when I had my miscarriage, and 35 when my son was born and died.

I was and am 20. happened just over two weeks ago. as far as i can see it's so common and can happen at any age, people will allways blame themselves (am i too old? did i do too much or too little? should I have done this? etc.) Its not your fault so good luck for the future.
xx

i am 28 and miscarried 2 days ago. everything was utterly perfect before Tuesday, when i went for my scan and was told the baby's heart stopped beating at 16-17weeks. it's just so sad and i can't get over it. i want to be pregnant again

I had my first miscarriage this month and I am 24 and have 3 little boys.

i had my first & hopefully only miscarriage august 2008 on hubby's birthday :cry:
i was 25 and it was our first pregnancy.

I was 29 when i miscarried at 10 weeks.Had 4 healthy pregnancies before that,and had 2 healthy ones since.

I was just 20, July 24th of this year. Hopefully my last.

I was 30, first (and hopefully last) mc at 17w, had 2 perfectly normal pregnancies before then and 2 gorgeous little girls.

I was 41.. but have got pregnant again and touch wood everythings seems ok so far.. so i dont think age is to blame....

I was 27 (nearly) 28 when I had my miscarriage now; however after my experiences I realise that the suspected miscarriage I had at 17 couldn't have been anything else (the type of clots et al being passed only happened then and now) despite my xh just telling me it was a really heavy period and nothing more. In between though I have had fertility problems; I have had three healthy children, Thank God, so don't ever lose hope anyone who is going through this.

I was 18 for my first then 22 with my other 3 - dec 08, May 09 and July 09

I've had m/cs at 18 and 19, experienced vanishing twin syndrome at 20 and now fetal death due to trauma and detached placenta at 20. All losses are really hard. Lots of love to all the ladies here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->