How old were you?

Wow, I feel old reading everyone elses ages!!! Well apart from you Marleysgirl, right there with you:dohh:

Not at all, I'm right there with you. I was 35 when Abby was born and will be 36 in a couple of weeks.

Ye know, looking at the ages of some of the young ladies here, I am just gobsmacked. We went through such a hard time and I remember saying to my husband, it was hard enough to do that with ten years of a relationship behind us and having experienced so much in life. To have had to do it 15 years ago - or even more, I just don't know how I would have coped. There were a couple of single young mums in our unit too. That must be so so hard to do.

Hats of to ye, young persons!

Wow, I feel old reading everyone elses ages!!! Well apart from you Marleysgirl, right there with you:dohh:

Not at all, I'm right there with you. I was 35 when Abby was born and will be 36 in a couple of weeks.

Ye know, looking at the ages of some of the young ladies here, I am just gobsmacked. We went through such a hard time and I remember saying to my husband, it was hard enough to do that with ten years of a relationship behind us and having experienced so much in life. To have had to do it 15 years ago - or even more, I just don't know how I would have coped. There were a couple of single young mums in our unit too. That must be so so hard to do.

Hats of to ye, young persons!

I dont think your old!! I think your very mature :winkwink:!!! Thats no age to feel old!!!

I thought me being 22 was young but i see some are younger than me.. It was hard but its nice we all share an experience and we can see it from all different ages x

I dont think your old!! I think your very mature :winkwink:!!! Thats no age to feel old!!!

I thought me being 22 was young but i see some are younger than me.. It was hard but its nice we all share an experience and we can see it from all different ages x
No, you are right. 36 - that is old. Its when you move from the 20-35 age group to 36-50 for ticking boxes on forms :rofl:

Lol Foogirl!!!

Now every time I see a form with age categories its gonna make me chuckle! x

I was 25 with my first, then turned 26 four months later.

I was 23 with my premie but 20 when i had my first

No, you are right. 36 - that is old. Its when you move from the 20-35 age group to 36-50 for ticking boxes on forms :rofl:

Watch it Foogirl!:winkwink:

Gosh, this thread is making me feel so old. I was 33 (just) when Charlotte was born.

Ah but I am no longer 33. I have now reached the grand old age of 35:cry:

I was pathetically grateful when asked for ID trying to buy wine recently.

Ah but I am no longer 33. I have now reached the grand old age of 35:cry:

Haha! My mum says that!

They are compulsory at 36 so you will get yours in a couple of weeks :happydance:
Bah! Got me there....
Sad isn't it, how that can lift your day. You and I both are blessed with the youthful looks. I was always told as a teenager, when I could never get in anywhere, that it would work for me when I was 40. Not long to wait now!

i was 19 with my first ( 37 weeker) , 23 with 2nd (34 wker),26 with 3rd( 33wker) and the last i was just 31 , also another 33wker

no more babies for me...x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->