how popular is..

lupi

Reaction score
the name Dillon? Dylan? prob more spellings, hearing it more and more and wondered just how popular it is? I know of 1 Dillon but have seen it on here a fair few times

Depends where you live, where i live Dillion/dylan. ect is very common!

Well in this country is pretty safe to say it's probably in top 20 names but personally I don't know of a Dylan! I guess it just depends on which area you are from.

It's like Jayden is in top 50 and where I live I don't know another one .. Buuut when I went to Devon all the named gifts with 'Jayden' on were sold out!

im in uk, i thought it was quite rare but have seen it more and more since liking it

I didn't know any before we used it, but now they keep appearing all over the place!

I am a teacher in the uk, and have only taught one Dylan, but know of 2 babies with that name.
x

I really like the name Dylan and have only known a few. I am a professionally trained nanny. Including babysitting (before nanny school), nannying, and running a family daycare home, I have spent nearly 30 years in the childcare field. Needless to say I have run into many, many names.

I've never taught a Dylan! It's a great name :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->