How popular?

kimmy04

Reaction score
Is the name Hudson where you live? I know it's growing in popularity but I personally don't know anyone with a kid named Hudson (I'm in bc, canada).

It doesnt really bother me if its a common name so im going to use it anyways for my little man - I'm just curious!

I'm in the UK and I've heard of the name Hudson but don't know anyone by that name.

UK here, I've never met anyone named Hudson. Its a cool name :)

I'm UK so and I've never met a Hudson. Although it's a very cool name! Love it xx

I'm in Australia and I've heard of the name but don't know anyone called it. I like it!

Im in Australia also and DS1 best friend at day care is Hudson. Love it and considered the name with DS2.

I like this name too but DH sees it as a surname. I have no problem with that but he's strange 😆 I'm UK too.

Just 1, he is 3 now and only time iv heard of it

Never met anyone named Hudson, I like it a lot. I've only ever seen it on baby name lists.

I know a 2 year old named Hudson and live in Canada but I've never heard it before that for a name, I did hear it before because its also a very small town in Ontario

My sister lives in Saskatchewan, her son is named Hudson and there is another little girl(!) in his school who is named Hudson as well. I think it's growing in popularity but definitely wouldn't say it is popular. I like it for a boy, not so much for a girl.

I only know a little boy with it as a middle name, also from the UK :)

Awesome thanks everyone!! DH and I both love it but none of our family members seem to like it. But I don't care because they haven't liked any of our kids names haha

I'm in BC too and there is a Hudson in my daughters preschool class.

I've never heard it where I am in Scotland.

I'm in Australia and I've heard the name but actually never come across one. I love it but can't use it as our last name ends in 'son'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->