How pregnant am I??

luci and bump

Proud mummy to Evelyn :)
Reaction score
I found out a few weeks ago that I'm pregnant with my second child. However, I can't figure out how far along I am. The first day of my last period was May 29th, which would make me 11 weeks 5 days. But I know the date I actually had sex, which was June 7th, which would only make me 10 weeks 2 days. Which date do I go on?? I feel so dumb that I can't figure it out!!

The doctors would count the date from your lmp (so two weeks before you ovulate). So it sounds like you are 11+5.

If you were sure you conceived 10 weeks and 2 days ago (it probably wasn't that exact date, could've been up to 4/5 days afterwards) then that wouldn't make you 10 weeks 2 days pregnant, it would make you around 12 weeks 2 days as that would be 2 weeks before ovulation. So if that's definitely when you conceived, doctors should calculate you at around 12 weeks, so more or less your LMP date (11+5)

My LMP was 27th May and I ovulated on 9th or 10th June. I am 12 weeks today. I would guess you are around that too x

I put your date as ovulation as 7th june into a calculator and it makes you 13 weeks today 😁 congratulations!

I put your date as ovulation as 7th june into a calculator and it makes you 13 weeks today 😁 congratulations!

Holy shit that's a week further than I thought! I thought I was 12 weeks yesterday 🙈

Your first scan will possibly change the dates but yeah your last period would be the date they go by at first. I ended up five days further with my dd and ive been put 3 days ahead with my son im currently carrying xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->