How pregnant were you when.....

Well, looks like we're going to have to keep waiting lol. I'm sooooo impatient. I feel like its a little boy though.

I know it sucks having to wait! I think i'm going to have a boy too, it just kinda feels like I am and EVERYONE is telling me they think i'm going to have a boy but I want to find out asap!:cloud9:

I was around 18 weeks when I found out. :thumbup:

I never found out I only had a 37 week ultrasound with Jaymee and with this baby I could of found out at my 21 week ultrasound but we never found out.

My sister found out she was having a girl at 17 weeks

Can't remember exactly with my daughter, it was about 20 weeks. My son was 19 weeks +6 days.

xoxox

I was 20+1 when i found out i was having a boy. Now i have a 4D scan in 5 days and so excited

I was 20+5 when i found out she's a girl. But i was convinced she was going to be a boy! Had an emergency scan at about 32 weeks where they checked again and definitely a girl!

I was 16 weeks with my first (a boy) and 20 weeks with my second (also a boy) . Pregnant now with my third and my hubby and I have finger crossed for a girl this time. But as long as he/she is healthy sex doesnt matter. I would love another boy just the same. :)

I'm exactly 18 weeks today and I find out at 19 weeks and 4 days! AH so really soon, I'm super anxious! I don't wanna wait lol!:cloud9:

with my first i was 20 weeks but with this one it was 16 + 2 but payed for a private gender scan at baby bond for £79 was great experience though and got some wonderfu pics out of it so if you can afford it would def go xx

I was 19+5 :) Not going to find out the sex when I'm next pregnant though lol :haha: Dunno why tbh :dohh:

I was 17 weeks exactly, paid for an early one. I think it was worth the £60, not just because im totally impatient haha, but also i got to lie back and just watch my baby in 3D for a good 20 minutes on a PLASMA! Rather than the routine 'heres your baby, goodbye now' you usually get x_x

I found out around 18 weeks, but she said she wasn't sure so when Avalon had a heart arrhythmia I had to get weekly ultrasounds and yep she was definitely a girly! (And btw, her heart was prefectly fine once she was born =D)

I I'll be 20+1 when I find out.... So yep, tomorrow morning!!! I am so excited & anxious.
& I agree! I was really impatient, but I know it is all going to worth the wait !
Good luck :flower:

I also paid to have a private scan at 16 weeks, and it was a boy for definite! He's now 4 months old :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->